Template Errors: thread_view

1. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

2. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

3. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:

My response to the Japspeed Subaru Theft

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Paul-McC, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

You have to fill out your email address/msn/yahoo in your profile and it unlocks extra features on the driftworks forum.

2. tokyo-ben

tokyo-ben Active Member

sweet just tried and it works;)

3. B16ROB

B16ROB Member

mucho gracias senor :thumbs:

4. 200sx

200sx Member

Thats very mature indeed:thumbs:..........Was this you as a child mr spelling bee?.......i see wear i went wrong now,i never had the opportunity off accelerated learning class......you won yessssssssssssss!

YouTube - ‪Special Boy With Freakishly Large Brain Wins Spelling Bee‬&rlm;

#64 200sx, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  5. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

[​IMG]

Spelling Bee?! Where the fuck are you from?

6. B16ROB

B16ROB Member

ooooops was that my 1st owning :D:D:D

7. 200sx

200sx Member

No fixed abode!!!

8. tokyo-ben

tokyo-ben Active Member

lmao welcome to:dw:

9. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

my response to the japspeed car being stolen:

it has bought even more fucking idiot dooshbag cunts to this forum than we had already, and bought out several fucktards we had lurking.

the whole saga has pissed me off so much as it was just start to finish a load of fucking idiots coming out with stupid lies and speculation, and hyped up drama, and ITS STILL CARRYING ON!

car got nicked, it was recovered, big deal. can we just get back to normal. it really isnt that exciting.

and if it was a conspiracy, if you wanted to plan a conspiracy, is this how youd do it? i mean really?

10. B16ROB

B16ROB Member

haha cheers ben :thumbs:, im so glad that's out of the way now i feel apart of the place alot more

11. -sideslide-

-sideslide- "ent it"

You know I said an invited only section.

it really should be done :)

Paul glad you got the car back and Im glad the running issues are sorted.

12. Prodrifter86

Prodrifter86 Member

Yeahhh budddddyyy! seeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnndddddd iiiiiiit! anyway im gonna stop spammin this now!:thumbs:

13. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

Weird, the amount of irish spamming this thread. I wonder why......

Oh, no wait, it's obvious. :wack:

14. steely00000

steely00000 Member

I now retract my previous comment on the drift and modified scene pulling together.

As you were people, as you were.

15. Bladerider

Bladerider Ajudged scoundrel !!

Im sure the guy who had his MX5 stolen the next day, didnt get a flotilla of helpers scouring southern england for it, didnt get a video of it driving along posted on Youtube from some random and didnt get Fezcat of the Yard personally overseeeing his case, feels equally as touched by the dozen or so "Gutted for ya mate, posted it ona forum for ya" replies !!

Im not agreeing with the "Its a conspiracy" theorists here when i say the following...

But if you genuinely think all those things, then you sir have a plot of land available for a bargain price on the Moon that i can sell ya, cos you are one gullable, ill informed, gentle soul who probably thinks everyone treats each other with kindness and balm.

I doubt more than 10% of people with some passing interest in Drifting even use this forum, let alone have heard of Japspeed. I have spent YEARS promoting this sport, this website and many of the drivers within, and I can guarantee you one simple fact. I meet far more people who know nothing about it than know any one single fact that stays with them beyond the curve of the next promo girl they see with their camel toe barely covered by a logo of nextco.com

National news and paper coverage, facebook spamathons, a gazillion hits and google logs on umpteen forums across the tinterweb, all add up to far more than a Scooby with an SR in it !!

All that being said i like to think Im a decent judge of people, and while I may have the odd disagreement with Paul on some issues I am sure that he isnt that kind of person. But to say there are not people like that out there and therefore this is impossible is just fantasy.

No, you're not. So sit down and shut up like every one else and remember you have no more rights here than the rest of us dweebs.

James and Phil own it, Mitch and the Bimblesquad police it, and everyone else gets to use it free of charge and free of almost all restriction, so you have no place making out a topic entitles you to more of a say. Only those involved like Paul or Baggsy could claim that.

J.

16. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Bladey :thumbs: Point taken chap :)

17. Bolf

Bolf Resident Nut Job.

Paul you know the people who matter trust and respect you and your team , thats why we all jumped in our own cars to track the car down , albeit in vain on the 1st night , I kicked myself after seeing the m25 video :)

As for all the stupid rumours , you get that with any community , just driftworks is like the flame to a fire on these kind of matters.

:)

18. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Me and Andy_f coming practically from birmingham :wack: I think he's a little worried about a cunningly placed truvelo camera our way there through northants :wack:

Also made me chuckle, of all the streets and back alleys in Milton Keynes we somehow came accross you guys within 5/10 minutes of arriving lol

19. nickward

nickward Member

Pleaseee guys, can we just ignore the stupid conspiracist mothertruckers? They're really not worth anyones time.

Even the seconds spent reading the comments and doing a quick :no: is too much.

Why does something like this have to bring them all over in such bulk :(

20. Flipfoot

Flipfoot 三日坊主

Haters gonna hate. Fuck'em! Just glad its all sorted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.