Norfolk Drift Team practice day 10th September

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by MALX, Aug 17, 2011.

1. ross86

ross86 Active Member

lol i want an rc car but struggling to find one which is not complete wank or needs 6 things after to make it any good anyone who actaully knows a uk shop not one in islamabad or somethign please pm me and help lol :thumbs:

2. Tazman922

Tazman922 New Member

RC Shop

Hi ross there used to be a good RC place at snetterton market always had loads of types and bits as they have the rc track there might be worth looking them up . Damen:thumbs:

3. Skiddadle

Skiddadle Member

Try Model Junction in Bury St Edmunds or Models in Motion in Stevenage.

I have a Losi XXXS (good level competitive car for indoor or car park racing)electric car complete with everything you would need if your interested in second hand. Just add drift wheels and away you go. It even has a Fast and Furious Skyline shell :wave:

4. ross86

ross86 Active Member

thanks guys im fine with uk online stuff if you have any ideas i just wana look order and done rele i would prefere to buy new purely because if i dont it tends to blow up immediately after i buy it lol

5. Skiddadle

Skiddadle Member

No probs, no chance it would blow up as it's electric. It is however bloody quick and would piss on most Nitro cars with a low turn motor.:nod:

If you want online then try Apex Models or Modelsport:thumbs:

R u Ross as in Ross vs Crackers, Norfolk arena ? If so, much respect that was some awesome battling. Crackers car is OK, just another hose that let go so all good for BDC round 5 this weekend.

Cheers Phil (crackers dad)

6. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

Yeah, needs to be smooth or it'll rip the tyres to shreads.

Add my boyfriend on Facebook and speak to him, he knows lots about them. His car costs more than alot of real cars we have at Norfolk though lol. I've gotta buy my son an RC drift car for his birthday now, but he's got a Baggsy Impreza shell to use when he gets good at it :D

7. sam47

sam47 Member

any news of the October date (drift day)

8. ross86

ross86 Active Member

trust me it would catch fire or kill a child or something anything i buy second hand seems to destroy itself lol... and yes tis me sir ye he said im pleased for him good driver very consistant and smooth and not arrogant like some people can be at that level of driving was extremely good experience and i look forward to a rematch lol ive been fault picking from those vids and ive got alot to improve on lol

i noticed just a moment ago hes an rc guy i shall investigate :)

9. MALX

MALX Active Member

Looks good so far, we will post at the weekend once we have finished at the Sunderland round, no update so far for an evening do though

10. ian19blue

ian19blue Member

Hope its 15th as booked it off :D

11. MALX

MALX Active Member

the date is sorted just waiting for the start time and will post up Monday night, no word as yet about an evening 'do' though
    :dw: