how do these guys not kill anyone?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Binnzie, Sep 23, 2011.

1. dovboy

dovboy Member

not muppets.just guys doing a job.
    the united nations decide where it is right or wrong to go into

maybe not iraq,but saddam thought he was the big man giving two fingers to the us,shock and awe sorted him out:smokin:

oh and its not about oil, saudi sorts them out with all they need,and they actualy have a fair amount of oil reserves themselves!

canada suplies 4x as many barrels of oil as iraq to the u.s

2. sammysideways

sammysideways Active Member

Didnt know that Afgan was known for its oil?

If i lived in a country where the general public was regularly being abused I think that I'd want people to step in and help. Plus if my memory serves me right Afgan brought the war to our doorstep. Would you prefer we got out so the taliban could have the freedom to bomb the fuck out of the uk?

Also Muppets? those muppets have more bravery in there little finger than you have in your entire body. Those lads and lasses never asked to go out there but they do to give you the freedom you have so shut the fuck up.

Your post has really gratted on me that you dont appreciate what there doing out there. You are one of the reasons why im getting fed up with dw, i love it as a site and id say 25% of the people rock, the other 75% including yourself are just complete twats.

#22 sammysideways, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  3. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

dont rise to it man

if people are that fucking ill informed and stupid that they think we invaded afghan or iraq for oil then they really arnt likely to be able to have any kind of argument with.

as for calling the soldiers muppets who go an fight such wars because it is their job and they have to do what their told. well id like to see you say that to their faces, as they would kick and punch the living shit out of you and make you cry like a girl.

otherwise a very insightfull factual post

4. sammysideways

Your right I shouldnt BUT hard when Ive got friends and colleagues that are there or have been there its almost personal to me. Im sure im in the same boat as all the other servicemen/ex servicemen on here to be fair.

5. jankes

jankes Member

tbh there is so much lies around so you will never know where truth is - defo not what you can see in TV lol

6. sammysideways

i pressume your in a position of power and know this as fact mr obama?

7. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

regardless. what pisses people off is "lets blame the soldiers"

do you think the people that actually do the fighting/dirty work are the people that make the decision to invade such places?

fair enough people dont agree with the invasion of iraq/afghan, christ i even dont and i was there, but you dont blame the troops. and certainly dont call them muppets. blame the goverment.

8. stubb

stubb Member

oh dear.

didnt say it was iraq or afgan.. have friends that have been so i know the difference,

mine was a throw away comment on the muppets driving the cars, skill or very probably not time and place and some thought of safety for others from the supposed cradle of life would be better,

prob is all about oil though

9. stacky

stacky Family 4door drifter

Apparantly the roads are like glass over there, the sand makes them uber slippy for crazy (I believe the politicly correct term is "silly billys"!) like that!!!

10. jankes

jankes Member

yes mate its only 6:54PM around here :D

11. dovboy

dovboy Member

see this is the problem,ill informed fly away comments

sure there might be behind the scenes deals but nothing that would even show on the scale of americas oil imports...

i agree with what sammy says on the subject

but as initial j says...shouldnt rise to it

12. stubb

stubb Member

does make you wonder what goes on making our roads when you see surfaces like this and some roads in the middle of nowhere in america on good old youtube videos. . practically need a rally car round here,

13. s13rab

s13rab DORI DORI

holy fuken shit !!!!!

#33 s13rab, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  14. jankes

jankes Member

15. sammysideways

Ive heard DW has aranged for BonBon to take his car out with his fake Nardi and harness's to conduct the same test:thumbs:

16. Lurch

Lurch Member

Got to give it to them.... They hold the car well.

17. jankes

jankes Member

+ rota wheels ;-)

18. sammysideways

and nankang remoulds

19. deadnmetal

deadnmetal Member

Somthing else that makes belive that if the entire middle east was glassed the world would be better off.

20. dave325i

dave325i Member

My brother lives in Suadi and says the driving is completely ridiculous. When he moved over first with the family, he used to find cars smashed into other parked cars and lamposts on his way to work in the morning constantly. The cars are just left there like that as in general they have so much money they can just go and get another one straight away!

He says you couldnt even walk on the pavement cause those guys drive like mad and knock people down constantly.

He was driving on the motorway at the speed limit and someone came up behind him and started driving into the back of his jeep to try get him to speed up!

The police are supposed to be taking control of it and there has been a drop in fatalities. But still an unbelievably high crash rate.