Template Errors: thread_view

1. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

2. strpos(): Empty needle in /domains/forum.driftworks.com/http/forum/library/Lgpl/utf8.php, line 444:
    443: 	</div>
    444: </div>';
    445: $__compilerVar11 .= $__compilerVar14;

What the fuck is this country coming to?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Doz_SR20, Oct 6, 2011.

1. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Whats with the keith lemon avatars people :confused:

2. Doz_SR20

Doz_SR20 Member

I have a similar complexion shall we say:)

3. OJCC

OJCC Member

its bullshit with what people get away woth aherd about a story where someone was breaking into a old womans house and he fell through the roof and landed on glash and whatnot wich endid up in him suing the woman i kid you not !

4. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

If I catch some fucker here stealing my stuff then I WILL be shooting AT them..
    I have provided the police with OVER 2hrs of CCTV evidence of people stealing stuff from our yard to the tune of over £10,000.

Not one single fucking thing has been done about it.
    On 2 of the occasions, one of the officers said that they had a good idea who it was. But still nothing gets done and the scum carry on stealing honest people stuff.
    I work hard for the stuff in our yard. I pay an absolute fortune to the government in taxation one way or another so that they can provide services like the police force.

If I pay for something then I expect it to work.
    The police force doesn't work properly.
    It is broken.
    It's not their fault.
    Why bother chasing down the pikeys when the courts would just let them go.
    Shoot the bastards and save a load of hassle.
    Done.

5. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

he is my dad

6. - Fezcock -

- Fezcock - Guest

Dude, that explains - SO much :wack:

7. cromwell

cromwell down under

:thumbs:

8. dale_b

dale_b #DriftFactory

The police have much better things to be doing... Like pulling people over for 'routine checks'....

9. DanGlennon

DanGlennon Member

Thats bullshit, seen plenty of stories like this, like the bloke who was climbing across someones roof to get in, fell through the skylight got a huge piece of glass stuck in him and tried suing the person who owned the house! Are these fucking people for real?!

10. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

Police SERVICE, its not a force anymore, it sounds too harsh for the namby pamby politicians thinking we all need to be wrapped up in cotton wool...

I wholeheartedly agree about public humiliation though.

11. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

A lot needs to be changed in the uk, protecting your own home is just one item on a long long long list.

The fact that old people who fought for our country during 1 if not 2 world wars suffer from not being able to 1) eat a healthy balanced diet and 2) have the heating on as they have such a low benefit (around £7k per annum) whilst immigrants who have no legal right to be in our country, have no intention of workig/paying taxes and hate upon everything we stand for get £20K+ a yeah on benefits makes me sick to the bone.

Also don't even get me started on the fucking Asbo nation, who's lives evolve around Jeremy Kyle, smoking a bit of puff and signing on... it's all that spare time and free money that evolves to taking other peoples shit.

[​IMG]

And then to top everything else off our own government was caught stealing from us and fuck all was done about it, they didn't loose their jobs or homes. They didn't even apologise to us, the people, for stealing OUR money. Harriet Harman being one of the biggest two faced flanges... yet as a society who have the power to elect them in do nothing to get them out of parliament.

...the bottom line is, tax paying joe bloggs, me or you park up in the wrong place for 10 seconds and we are penalised, on the motorway we dont see the temporary speed reduction sign and we get penalised. Wanky Tommy 2 fingers breaks into your house to pocket your new steve jobs edition titanium iphone 4s and laptop to take down to cash converters and you are powerless to do anything about it without the law busting your ass.

...and that is why I moved to Vietnam!! :D

12. 59bhp

59bhp Member

dude thats from liar liar!

13. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

Must... Resist... Must... Resist....

Aw fuck it...

"you wanna partay? Me love you too much, me sucky sucky, love you long time!"

Probably been done before but screw it!

14. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

No. thats actually true. Many cases where buglars have caused themselves injury while breaking into other property, then sued the owner for negligence, and won.

Sickening eh?

15. bkvj

bkvj enden?

If someone broke into my home I'd blow their fucking ball sack to pieces. If I was in a bad mood I'd strap fireworks to it with an extra long fuse.

16. MrLuke

MrLuke #172

The guy didn't shoot the burgalar on his property though did he.

If we said its okay to chase people down the street with a gun, how long would that last before the wrong person got shot? Even in America you cannot Chase them to kill them.

17. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

I was "informed" by someone wearing a hi viz vest that you mustn't shoot them in the back as then they are trying to leave.

I have no problem blowing their face off..

18. Damien

Damien ~London Folk~

Dude I know youre from essex and all but keep it in ya pants ;)

19. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Looks like the victim wasn't so innocent afterall

BBC News - Whitbourne shooting: Police find 'large scale' cannabis farm

20. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

hahah, you love it!