Hks gt rs turbo set up !

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by stealth drifter, Oct 17, 2011.

1. stealth drifter

So here it is guys , my complete turbo set up is up for grabs , it's a hks gt rs turbo with H Dev manifold and elbow you will also get a dw super low downpipe and all 3 braided lines , also the exhaust housing has been drilled and tapped for EGT gauge . If you didn't already no , this is known as one of the best bottom mounted turbos you can get for an sr20 , the response from this turbo is unreal ! There is literally no lag !! And it pulls hard to the redline ! This was making over 400hp on my car at 1.3 bar ! as you can see in the pic there is slight wear on the edge of some of the blades on the compressor wheel , this looks alot worse in the pic than it actually is ! There is only very slight play in the shaft just the normal ball bearing turbo play , there are no marks on the edge of the housing etc . So to sum it all up your getting a sh!t hot turbo set up ready to bolt on for the price of a second hand 2871 !! Get it brought guys ! I want £700 for the lot !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stealth drifter

3. Mattolodis

Mattolodis Active Member

How much just for turbo, lines and elbow don't need manifold or dw pipe ?

#3 Mattolodis, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  4. stealth drifter

Pm me an offer mate

5. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

Are the blades wearing due to play in the shaft?

6. stealth drifter

Nope I think it was because it had a hks mushroom filter when I got the car and they don't filter that good , there are no marks in the housing and it didn't smoke at all when it was on the car .

7. stealth drifter