* * BDC Dinner Dance 2011 - SOLD OUT * *

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by BDC, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Sez

Sez Tall Bird

Yep - tickets will be in the post tomorrow! :)

2. Sez

Sez Tall Bird

Please note that currently all tickets have been sold or allocated to people so any further ticket orders may be placed on a reserve list for the time being.

I am contacting the venue to see whether additional tables can be squeezed into the room as we have now already surpassed last year's capacity.

People who have provided food orders but no cash will have a limited time to pay for their tickets before they are released back into circulation.

I will keep you posted with an update and you can still contact me regarding your attendance to be put on a reserve list but please be aware that currently there are unlikely to be places available for anyone who has not already paid or emailed BDC or PM'd me a food order or table booking.

Fingers crossed the venue can give us a couple more tables. :)

3. taylor

taylor Active Member

Hey sez, are they allowing extras as evening guests, like at a wedding?

might be a way to allow everyone to come that wants to?

4. Sez

Sez Tall Bird

No as everything is calculated on capacity of the room and on people attending the whole event. It would breach the contract to have extra people later on (particularly as the catering doesn't finish til about midnight with the bacon rolls) so thats why its a ticket only event.

I will contact the venue today and see what I can do re an extra table or two if possible. :)

5. taylor

taylor Active Member

ah cool, shame if some people dont make it but i gues its thier own fault for being too slow.

I cant wait.. my dress should arrive while im away next week

6. side_liner

side_liner Member

Hi Sez! We've just paid by bank transfer for me and Buller.

Now I'm going to have to find a dress ... or 5 like last year!!!

Looking forward to it!

7. Sez

Sez Tall Bird

Right peoples - I have been on the phone to the venue and we can have a couple more tables so if you are coming you need to get your fingers out and send me food orders and payments. I would suggest that if you haven't already had a ticket allocated, you pay by Paypal or bank transfer instead of by cheque at this stage.

Typically I am not going to have very good internet access over the weekend as I am away but I will do what I can to check up on things. If you make a payment and it transpires the places have sold out I will arrange a refund as soon as I have assessed the situation.

Please make sure that if you make a payment by bank transfer you also email bdcevents@hotmail.co.uk to tell us. Paypal payments are automatically notified to us.

Please also ensure that you send your names and food orders (or preferably a booking form) to the above address as well.

Cheers :-)

8. lozza

lozza ChickFoot FTW!

Got the tickets :D thanks Sez!

9. 4NDY SX

4NDY SX Team.............

Not gonna make it this year!!! :(

10. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Got our tickets, thanks. Just need to ring the venue again to double check on our room. Booked it weeks ago but still got no confirmation.

11. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Just called them and apparently my booking was cancelled by the reservations department on Sept 23rd. Awesome, just waiting for a return call that probably won't come.

12. Gina

Gina Member

ah.. i better ring up and see where i stand then, i booked it AGES ago, but i dont think i heard anything..

13. taylor

taylor Active Member

i didnt get anything either but gave them my card details. fingers crossed.

14. Gina

Gina Member

just heard back from them in a couple of hours, very quick! they said all is well with my reservation! whoop! excited!

15. lozza

lozza ChickFoot FTW!

I didnt give them card details either, they didnt ask! Will ring them to double check!

16. Gina

Gina Member

how strange!

17. BDC-Motty

BDC-Motty BDC commentator!

My room was booked way ages ago! just called them to confirm and all is good. i thought it was funny when a few people said they hadn't given any card details to secure the room. that's not usual practice.

Hope you get a call back mitch!
    Sarah Poo Pants, sent the money over for me by bank transfer, did you get it.

18. lozza

lozza ChickFoot FTW!

Yeah we thought it was slightly odd how they took card details off everyone else! Double checked anyway and our room is still booked:)

19. BDC-Motty

BDC-Motty BDC commentator!

So Looks like there just keeping out the trouble causes then eh Mitch! lol!

20. Mitch

Mitch In moderation

Bite me, Motty :D

Spoke to the reservations department and they still had all my details and are expecting us, and apparently the receptionist made a mistake. I've asked three people so far to send an email confirmation and still don't have one yet. Best bring a sleeping bag just in case.