The Daily Express is mental

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by astraboy, Nov 5, 2011.

1. BreadBin

BreadBin Rough Tonguer

Who's doing the generalising? :wack: You couldn't have me more wrong pal.

2. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

Guys, come on, there's no need to insult each other, a debate is a discussion on the topic, not an excuse to slag one another off.

I for one find this thread quite interesting, but as soon as you start slagging each other off, your credibility goes down the pan.

3. kingj

kingj sliding it in

Im sorry but if people think there is poverty in this country, and I mean real poverty, then you need to wake the fuck up and travel the world:nod: I genuinely believe that 99% of the UK's population don't realise how lucky they are.

As for all the rich getting richer and keeping the poor in the gutter bollocks....grow up, capitalism isnt the only factor in us being in the situation we are in. However considering how much the majority of bankers earn the country, cutting their bonuses so they go else where probably isnt the greatest idea:wack: I cant believe that an educated adult would not be able to see past the whole "bankers are evil" argument?

Capitalism aint perfect by a long shot, but has more chance of working than communism.

4. Autospecs

Autospecs JDM Car Export

Those lazy dick heads in those tents wont be there for too much longer, the weather will get too cold they'll all be off home to the warmth soon.

Drop kicks the fucking lot of them !

FUCKEN LOSERS !

#124 Autospecs, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  5. Chan Dapman

Chan Dapman Active Member

#occupythisshitthread

I like debating Doc and Jack but some of you are just nutters. I'm out.

6. DevilsTower

DevilsTower full of lulz.

Support a Greek - Become a sponsor today
    Help Kostas, Dimitrios and Gergiosodupulopululosos to still have a good time in Greece. They risk terrible things in their homeland such as...
    • Paying taxes.
    • Going to work every day.
    • Work longer days than 9am-3pm.
    • Not getting their 14 months of salaries per year.
    • Not being able to go into retirement at the age of 50 with 96 percent of their salary.
    Give your gift today! Send <SMS Souvlaki> to 72500.
    The SMS costs £1,600 + any operator charges

---
    Also I would like to make love with docwra's posts.

#126 DevilsTower, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  7. the midnite drifta

the main thing wrong in this country is amongst other things way to much immigration, and the paying of benefits to said immigrants, to many of our own 18-25 indiginous population that dont want to work EVER, to many people on welfare, disability, etc, and becoming a largely service industried country, we need large scale manufacturing and a lot of help given to companies to do this, rather than fuck of abroad, as the fact is all the good people are leaving only to be replaced by uneducated, talentless tosspot immigrants from all the shittiest countries known to man, when i hear people say "england for the english" i can understand partly why, the uk never used to be anything like what it is today, i dont want multiculturism, i dont want a large cross section of other races of people here, we just dont fucking need them or their religious beliefs or any of it, we were fine just the way we were.

8. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

Seig heil... Exactly the mentality of the nazis, if there were no immigrants, who would do all the shit jobs that we "indigenous" people (a whole other debate) don't want to do?

9. Chan Dapman

You do realise tax evasion by the big players in this country cost us more than benefit fraud?

10. the midnite drifta

well get rid of the big players, oust them to another country, we,d be worse off even more, and im not being nazi, we dont need immigration as high as what it is, we just need to make our lazy turds go out and work, theres alway going to be a cross section of other ethnic/religious groups, but to me there are far to many allready, bleeding our system dry, and offering very little in the way of talent or anything in return.

11. Chan Dapman

12. Skifledanabit

Skifledanabit Member

We don't need to oust the big players, we just need to get them to pay tax, the big players are big players for a reason, if they go, some other country gets all the money they bring in, we need to make sure they can't/don't evade tax rather than ousting them.

With regards to immigration, ok, there are a lot of loopholes in the law, and I think we should have more of a system like the Australians, but I still stand by the statement of who's going to man all the corner shops and petrol stations and all the minimum wage shite jobs?

13. kingj

kingj sliding it in

I think the point midnite is trying to get across (badly:wack:) is that too much immigration is bad,not all immigration.

Its common sense to slow it down to a more reasonable level,same as its common sense to force the lazy dole scrounging scum to get out to work or live in the fucking gutter on the street,and make all companies pay their tax bills......however as we have seen by our general population voting labour in twice,common sense isnt something we brits excell at any more.

14. kingj

kingj sliding it in

erm.. all the uneducated lazy fucktards who were rioting cos they couldnt find a job?? and those sitting on their arses claiming jsa without actually seeking? its these lazy cunts who refuse jobs at under £10 per hour that casue the need for immigration in the first place...why the fuck do they think they deserve to be paid anything less than minimum wage when they have no education or experience?

15. Chan Dapman

Everyone on JSA is a scumbag and should just be put in a gulag because they weren't born into the correct social/economic/geographical region. Either that or they should be murdered. The poor are poor because they are lazy and not because of any other reason.

16. kingj

kingj sliding it in

Im not saying everyone on jsa is a scumbag,Im saying those who are continually unemployed because they refuse to accept any of the jobs offered to them are:thumbs: I see the angle you are coming from but I think you need to open your eyes to the fact that there are a lot of lazy people out there,and not all but a fair few people are in the situation they are in and being lazy whiners through their own doing:nod:

You seem to be taking things to the anti establishment extreme,are you a student by any chance? ha ha...that was a joke:thumbs:

The poor are poor through a combination of factors,but being poor doesnt mean unemployed.

17. kieran_e1

kieran_e1 In need of practice

the welfare state in the Uk should be applauded as , where appropriate it is a wonderful thing designed to help and support those who can't do it themselves.

where it falls down is where the system is abused and money paid out for the wrong reasons.

i can give specific examples.

40 year old guy never worked signed off on the sick with depression because his dad died. unearned income 18k per annum with no rent , council tax and a contribution toward household expenditure. he is not eligible to buy his council house with a 66% discount and get his mortgage interest paid by the social.

35 year old women , 4 kids 4 fathers , income of 40k per annum tax free , free house , redecorated every two years by the social, does even look after the kids , is allegedy unable to work due to depression but is just fucking lazy

i could cite more examples if needed but i'm sure you get the gist.

18. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

ash mate, im assuming from your tone that your unemployed?

can i suggest that: if you have the internet and a roof over your head. your not really poor.

and if you do have the above, is whinging on driftworks the best way about actively looking for a job? do you see what im getting at?

19. docwra

docwra Active Member

Finally you are talking sense ......... ;) :D

TBH though, there isnt any excuse not to be employed in some places - unemployment here in South Cambs is 1.4% I think, and theres always work available if you want it. I know this isnt the case in the North East for instance, but if you are on HA cant you just move elsewhere anyway? :confused:

20. deadnmetal

deadnmetal Member