Anyone who thinks MX5s are not gay as being bummed Freddie Mercury should read this..

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Stavros, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

I own one, they're fucking ace fun as drift cars, but fuck me, they are sooo gay.

On one of the MX5 forums I saw em talking about how they all love their top down motoring, rain or shine, and I said I've never actually taken the top down on mine, and doubt I ever will.

I used the phrase 'lording it up with the top down'. Which I guess to most people they'd think lording it up is showing off. But I meant lording it up as in being a total lord, ie a bummer.
    The reply to me saying that was fucking amazing.

And this was from a MALE forum member...

"Definitively not lording it up! I don't think I could ever get accused of that in my teeny tiny yellow pocket rocket with assortment of silly shorts and matching gloves although i have often been accused of being silly!"

Yep, they deffo not gay, no sir, lol :wack:

2. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

But they are soooo fucking small!!!! more boot space in a saxo!

3. mint

mint touch my fruit

not about the size.. its how you use it. Its fine as long as your not fat :p

4. matt|H

matt|H Member

Were you at pod today? Looked to be doing well on the advanced track :) with the roof up! ;)

5. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Dont matter if youre fat, im fat and fit in it just fine, lol.

But they are the gayest cars on the planet. Any other car, even if it had two men inside noshing each other off, would be less gay.

Matt- Yes! Standard 1.6 too.

6. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Have you been on the MX5OC???
    They're a total bunch of shirt-lifters.

7. matt|H

matt|H Member

Awesome mines 1.6 too. Have to agree though, cool little cars but very very gay. Won't deny that!

8. Liam.

Liam. Active Member

As long as your comfortable with your sexuality then mx5s are pretty amazing ! I put the roof down so everyone can see how not arsed I am!

9. Munkul

Munkul Active Member

fecking awesome cars, but yeah, quite unmanly.

Only car thats more gay is the 206 CC - my uncle bought one for a sale, and my cousin and I went for a lap with the top down - que uncontrollable laughter at how incredibly gay the situtation was! Plus the fact that 206CC's are actually 100% shit.

10. richy d

richy d Active Member

i own one,and don't really care if i do look a tool driving it!!

But i do agree,the majority of mx5 owners tend to talk/act like total fucktard bummers.some of the shit they come out with amazes me.There's a thread on one mx5 owners club with the title "what did you do today that made you smile"....seriously...who gives a fuck!!

11. CIH

CIH Member

Totyally agree. I really should have one but meh, they're just so feminine. Mk1 with fastback roof and the usual mods might just about do it, tho...

Before anyone moans I've seen and set-up loads of them. Dailys, track warriors, Stance scene heros etc.

12. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

the Gayest thing is that loads of people are now calling them Mexy !!! like aww Im gonna go tuck mexy in for the night and ahhh I love my little mexy :euge:

arrrrggggghhhhh fuck off :mad:

13. zornyan

zornyan Guest

I both agree and disagree stav, i had the roof down at norfolk arena a couple weeks back, but thats because with the roof up i was getting roasted inside the thing. I also had the roof down when swapping some s13 overfenders for ps ones due to the car being too small.

It was a laugh at norfolk with it down, but ive never had nor will have the roof down on the road, thats just posing imo, personally i think they look much better with a hardtop, but i refuse to pay £400 for one.

Great cars tho, by far one of the best handling/fun cars ive had.thats bog standard!

14. Robbs

Robbs FRANTIC

buy one in the summer then I've bought 4 now and never paid over £250 for one.

15. zornyan

zornyan Guest

I would dude but i only got the car just over a month ago, and plan to have my ps13 on the road by next summer so wont have the mx5 that long

16. DaveM

DaveM flickwandoops

They're gay as fuck, but anyone who refuses to drive or buy one for that reason is a retard because they're also ridiculous amounts of fun.

17. Traumtänzer

Traumtänzer Member

Not gay if they are low and got a lot of stance!

18. Chan Dapman

Chan Dapman Active Member

Good thread.

19. eurodave

eurodave Member

20. docwra

docwra Active Member

Me and a mate, going to a wedding, both wearing pink shirts and ties, in my missus Mk3 MR2, with the top down? :euge:

You are only playing at pseudo homoness stav, the MR2 is in a different league. :nod: