anyone know or had dealings with "shahan"?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by turbo_nutter, Jan 12, 2012.

1. turbo_nutter

turbo_nutter Member

bought a turbo from him before christmas. gt2871r.
    i told him i was very interested, he said pay today or the price will go up. so i did everything i could and paid him. i thought all gravy baby :) said he will post it before christmas. then i heard bugger all for a while. pmd him asking how it was going he said that it was delivered to my house and someone refused delivery (this would never ever happen!!!) so i said can he deliver to my work he said ok. heard nothing since, asked for tracking numbers several times. even left a few visitor messages on his profile that have been deleted off by himself. he is online everyday!! i just want my turbo as mine is smoking heavily now. i bought the manifold and bits off johnny mac last week and a few days later they arrived perfectly, why cant everyone be like that!!

Rant over

2. brennon

brennon Active Member

put in a paypal dispute, end of.

3. mati

mati Member

+1, and do it fast because you only have 45 days from when you paid.

4. turbo_nutter

turbo_nutter Member

i want the turbo though :(:(:( he also asked for it as a gift i refused and even paid more to cover paypal fees :(

5. R32 GTR

R32 GTR Active Member

as you've paid for it by goods and not gift you're better off getting the money back from paypal and getting the turbo elsewhere. Paypal will back you as he wont have a proof of delivery.

6. ash1987

ash1987 Active Member

Start the patpal dispute mate, you may want the turbo but if you leave it you could by the sound of it end up with no turbo and no money. If you start the dispute an it turns up that great just cancel it. If it doesnt you can get your money back and have to look for another turbo unfortunately but atleast you'll have the money to look for another one.

7. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Start the dispute, but don't forget to immediately escalate it to a claim. Otherwise you'll be sitting twiddling your thumbs for weeks on end.

To be fair unless it was mega cheap and the other end of the country for something so expensive I'd make the effort to go and pick it up.

8. turbo_nutter

turbo_nutter Member

it was v cheap for a 2871. and he is over 400 miles from me :( i will get a dispute started this evening :( shame

9. Yeah_Mick

Yeah_Mick Beauty Purr!

This has left me speechless, we know you want the turbo that's why you paid for it. BUT if its not turned up then get claiming your money back. As you said it was very cheap for what it is, that alone tells me it will never turn up.

Im bored of all the threads of people asking what to do because they've been ripped off. Ok let us know who has done it, but common sense should tell you not to pay as a gift and if its not turned up when they said give or take a few days then get a claim in.

10. turbo_nutter

turbo_nutter Member

claim went in last night. i have to wait 3 days to escalate it. thanks for all your advice :)

11. Phoenix

Phoenix D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

On the plus side its good to see someone using their head and paying the extra charges on top to send it as a payment instead of a gift. At least you can take measures to get your money back and are in the process of doing so. People are too cheap for their own good sometimes.

I just bought a set of wheels of a user here for £550 and the transaction went extremely smoothly. Even sending that amount over paypal cost a mere £20 in charges.

Cover your backs people. Driftworks as a forum is easy pickings for scammers as the required post amount and cool off period is VERY relaxed and as a niche market people can easily tempt others by parting with cash by offering parts they know are hard to get hold of.

For the sake of a cuple of quid more, do as others have said, go pick up in person, and if that isn't an option, pay the extra charges on top

12. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

13. shahan

shahan Member

you gave me an address that cant be found , dont chat shit about me, ive told paypal to refund your money, and you owe me £80 on cost, your work adress doesnt even exsist on the postal data base.

14. richy d

richy d Active Member

Why would he give u a fake address?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

15. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

LOL " i know i'll pay someone for an item then give them a fake address WOOOHAHAHAHAH im a god dam fucking evil genius "

surely if it was delivered the first time you would have a tracking number, invoice, reciept or something similar to prove not to mention a delivery report from the delivery company stating it was refused

16. turbo_nutter

turbo_nutter Member

take your fucking money back, you prick, you give me a fake address that doesnt exist, ive got it sent out twice and they cant fucking find your dum address. don't fucking chat shit about me you fucking dick head youve cost me fricking 80 on cost, im going to come to you directly to retrieve my money, just you wait. ive been polite all this time i even too money out of my own pocket to pay for it, and i gave you an amazing price on the turbo.

thats what i just recieved!!!!

funny he is going to come to me?!! how would you do that if my address was fake?? i was desperate for this turbo. why would i do that. tbh my blood is boiling and if i was closer i would be paying you a visit. total dumbass!!!!

17. cefiro_drifta

if he is coming to you why not just get him to bring the turbo !!! thats if he actually has it

18. Rossc0

Rossc0 Diesel Skidder

Wheres harry hill when you need him?

FIGHT!!!

19. turbo_nutter

turbo_nutter Member

how pathetic is that reply from him!!! i paid way before christmas and think i have been pretty patient. now i am in a dilema with what to do about my car. my turbo is fucked and was getting all the parts ready for stage 3 for this specific turbo

20. cefiro_drifta

get your money back and buy 3 of the ebay turbos and keep them as spares :D