Wire a z32 AFM into a redtop sr20det?

Thread in 'Technical Questions' started by thegosson, Jan 31, 2012.

1. thegosson

thegosson matt black 180

Am about to swap the standard AFM on my redtop sr20det to a z32 AFM. Anyone have a guide or knowledge on which wires go to where on the z32 plug? Cheers

2. thegosson

thegosson matt black 180

Anyone ? Please :/
    Most sbody drift cars have this modification done so surely someone can help.......

3. ben

ben Member

4. thegosson

thegosson matt black 180

Thanks Ben, really appreciate it.

5. thegosson

thegosson matt black 180

My 180sx loom doesn't have a black with green stripe wire??. It has a black, a white, and a black + white wires in the loom. Iv done a good bit of research on this but keep turning up different results, so don't know which to use. For a start I have 3 different z32 AFM plugs here and each of them have completely different coloured wires coming out of them, so going by colours is not really an option..... I need to know which of the pins go to which as in the sr20det redtop plug has A B C D markings on the pins and the z32 plug has A B C D E F on it. So if someone could tell me which goes to which as in sr20det pin A goes to z32 pin .......? Etc etc . Please if someone knows this could you please tell me as this is now holding me up, once this is done I can get it mapped and then I can hit the track again.

6. immy21

immy21 Member