Rb26 dett

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by finchy, Feb 27, 2012.

1. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

Got a rb26 out of a 92 r32 gtr its in good running order and has only been removed as i cant afford to replace the turbos

(the stock turbo exaust wheel fell off and out the exaust engine has been checked nothing went inside no compression problems or scoring or bits inside it has been checked by a mate with one of them camera thingys and compression checked)

I had it all checked over as i was going to run bigger turbos but as i am. NOw to be a father again the missus has made me break it up to buy baby stuff and pay for a nanny to help her out while im away in kenya and iv been aloud to buy a cheaper performance car how nice of her ehy

The engine has done around 60-70k miles but its never been converted even has the 112mph limit so it shows up about 100000kms i want £1250 and 70 delivery anywhere mainland uk obviously has no turbos also has no coil packs iv sold them already it will come with stock injectors manifolds inlet alternator steering pump ect

Any questions call 07970669505

2. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

Very good engine here iv had alsorts of interest but no firm offers

3. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

4. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

back up for sale

5. finchy

finchy snapped hard!

still have this and i actually have 3 days off where i can now get it out and on a palet 800 cash plus delivery as soon as possible all if you are interested i literally have till wednesday to get out and ready to send