Mazda RX7 FC3S Egi - Want Stance?

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by mph_saab, Mar 7, 2012.

1. mph_saab

mph_saab MPH Customs

Some old photo's from an Okishima meet -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not quite sure why I'm doing this, would rather sell one of my kidneys than sell this car. Been my daily for a while and love driving it, was planning on making it next years competition car but I'm leaving my job and moving house so need money and space. If you've looked into FCs before you may know how hard it is to find one with a solid floorpan and sills. This was the main reason I bought this car in the first place - the shell and chassis is in an awesome condition.
    There is some surface rust in a couple of places but this is very easily fixed. The rust is on the leading edge of the sunroof panel and on the roof panel at the top of the windscreen. A skim of filler and a blowover would see it good.

The car is a 1988 UK car and has had a lot of love and history within the community, previously owned by Jord and a few others. I have pretty much all the paperwork from the car, service history and even the original bill of sale for £17,000! This car gets a silly amount of attention, both in person and on the wonderful internet. It has been mentioned/spotlighted on Speedhunters several times, Hellaflush and was voted Stanceworks car of the week. It also looks pretty mad out on the road running inches from the floor with plenty of camber.

Engine wise it starts first time every time from hot and cold, no funny noises or attributes. The EGi non-turbo 13b are supposed to be good for 120k+ without rebuilds as opposed to the usual 60k on TII turbo engines. It revs VERY freely and sounds awesome. Tunnels are immense fun.

Its also worth mentioning insurance - a friend currently has insure under a classic policy and pays about £200 a year - and thats Fully Comp.

As the car is an '88 you shouldn't go expecting something showroom condition - she has a couple of dinks, the arches could do with a lick of paint from flaring them. Having said that, again if you've looked into FCs, this is probably one most solid UK cars you'll find.

The interior has been stripped back to metal including removal of all sound deadening and repainted in the original white. All the trims and seats in the car have been refitted with the exception of the floor carpet and the rooflining.

Spec and pictures below -

Engine
    2354cc 13B Rotary Non-turbo
    Secondary throttle butterfly assembly removed
    EGR valve bypassed
    K&N Panel Filter
    Custom SS Exhaust
    Twin Branch manifold
    Secondary throttle butterfly assembly removed

Suspension and Drive
    K-Sport coilovers
    Welded Differential

Wheels and Tyres
    Wed Framas
    17x8.5 - Avon ZZ3 tyres
    2x Standard 15" wheels with tyres

Body
    S13 front lip
    Genuine Ganador aero mirrors
    Interior sound deadening removed
    Interior repainted original white
    JDM Kouki rear lamps and plate holder
    LED rear plate lamps
    Front arches rolled
    Rear arches rolled and pulled
    Rear wiper removed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carpet & sound deadening removed -

[​IMG]

Recently had a full service replacing all fluids and spark plugs. Brakes replaced last year and new tyres in January.

Mileage - 80,592

Tax - 06/2012

MOT - December 2012

£1,800 as the car stands / £1,400 without the wheels and tyres

***To clarify the interior is all as standard except for the missing carpet and roof lining which I do not have***

#1 mph_saab, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  2. Disco

Disco Hamburger Hinderer

Love this motor! Am considering getting something like this, despite living in central London!

What happened to the original wheels though?

3. Jord

Jord drifted.com

Buying it for the third time would be wrong really :D Mint UK FC, wish I'd never sold it (again)!

4. 7evil

7evil Member

That's fucking hot....

5. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

De-sticker it and make it nice like when Jord had it.

6. mph_saab

mph_saab MPH Customs

Don't really can't believe I'm doing this, was going to put a half bridge turbo lump in it and everything to skid next year but current plans affect this :(

There's only one sticker on there that's different from when Jord had it and that will come off in seconds so ner ner! :p

7. Smilybrad

Smilybrad Active Member

Btw this has the larger turbo ii rear diff welded with fresh fluid not long ago with the bigger half-shafts and driveshafts as the original Egi sheared so should be MANY years of drifting and fun in this car!
    Great car and so much fun... GLWS!
    Brad =)

8. mph_saab

mph_saab MPH Customs

To clarify the interior is all as standard except for the missing carpet and roof lining which I do not have.

9. DtheBUK

DtheBUK Active Member

that'll save a lot of time and effort for anyone wanting to put a TII lump in

GLWS

10. GripGambler

GripGambler Deal With It!

11. mph_saab

mph_saab MPH Customs

ALL pm's replied lol

12. mph_saab

mph_saab MPH Customs

SOLD and gone *waves*

13. FC3-Stew

FC3-Stew Member

Gutted i missed this! i sold it to Jord first time he bought it. Every few weeks i wish i never sold it and just found this googling the car.. juyst over a month too late.. BUGGER