Big Balls or Nutcase - you decide !

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by Autospecs, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Autospecs

Autospecs JDM Car Export

A Canadian motorcyclist has broken the stupidity barrier by posting a video online of himself cutting through motorway traffic at close to 300km/h.
    The Vancouver biker, on what appears to be Yamaha's ultra-quick R1 superbike, makes cars on the Victoria Highway seem like they're standing still as he carves up commuters for his video - which has already drawn the attention of police.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SIUTXIsJz3o?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SIUTXIsJz3o?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

victoria highway run 299km - YouTube

#1 Autospecs, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. topi

topi KlutchKickKidz

Haha, that's the highway I drive into Victoria. I don't know what the fuss is about though, dudes have been riding bikes like cnuts for a long time. Hell, everyone knows Ghostrider, right?

Apparently the bike was in the guy's mum's name, and there's just been a bunch of fines issued - no big deal. Good effort!

3. FireStorm999

FireStorm999 Active Member

I was about to say, once you've seen ghostrider uve seen it all with regards to speed & bikes.

still though, 1 mistake and your dead, for sure.

4. kalum

kalum New Member

These people really annoy me. I work with a guy called Gerard Kinghan who's an Irish road racer and races British SuperStock 1000. He has to pay huge sums of money to race in a 'safe' environment, then people think it's fine to do it on public, open roads. All they're doing is giving themselves and bad name and making police crack down on the rest of us when we fancy going out for a cruise. As for crashing, it's not just killing himself, who else might he kill?

5. deano_123

deano_123 Member

do you have any fun/ danger in life?

6. Haynesey

Haynesey Active Member

Nothing too crazy in this day an age tbf!

7. J.J.

J.J. Member

That didn't even seem that bad? The bit of traffic towards the beginning seemed a bit hairy but other than that just seemed like any normal biker who doesn't mind opening it up a bit, but he was hardly going for it? As opposed to said above ghost rider who winds police up then wheelies off through traffic on a turbo busa. :wack:

8. Blackett

Blackett No Comment

If the bike had impacted into the back of a car it would have no doubt killed the driver also, 175 kg bike plus 80kg rider travelling at a closing speed of 100mph+ will do a lot of damage.

Maybe when they catch people doing this they should be automatically signed up to drive the TT, to see how they do? If they can't set a representative time they they get banned for life, for failing at going fast on a bike.

Ian. :)

9. Alex B

Alex B Active Member

I'd say the blokes a twat, I'm a biker and that is exactly the sort of thing that makes motorists hate bikers, I've got no problem if he makes a mistake and he dies, thats his choice, but it's who he takes with him that matters. My mate got knocked off his bike at 20mph when he was going past stopped traffic on his way to work, a guy decided to turn round straight across his path and he went over the roof.

At 300kmh there's no way he would be seen in a cars mirror until it's too late.

I've got no issue with having fun on the road, but there is a time and a place, if he'd just opened it up on an open road then fine, but not cutting in and out of traffic.

Alex B

10. sparky_s13

sparky_s13 Active Member

All it takes for one of those cars not to see him coming (bet 90% of them didnt) and decided to pull over and thats one flat biker

Theres a time and a place, fair enough opening it out on the straight/clear bits but weaving in and out of busy traffic at those speeds is asking for trouble! (bet he was buzzing though lol)

11. R6chris

R6chris Member

I will second that.

If you wanna ride fast take it to a track not on the road and especially not through traffic.

12. Sexy Pudding

Sexy Pudding Member

especially if I were to be on that road that day, I don't use my indicators for shit. I just "know" when to change lanes.

13. GermanOrJap

GermanOrJap Member

Totally weak. Nothing exciting and not even that fast. Don't see what the fuss is all about

14. Blackadder

Blackadder Rawr!

Didn't commit when the traffic was actually around. He kept slowing down. Pussied out :wack:

15. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

Well that was boring.
    Looks like my trip to work every morning, just with less traffic.

Yawn.

16. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

See more dodgy car driving every day. Not as fast, but just as deadly

17. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

:nod:

18. DevilsTower

DevilsTower full of lulz.

He is a stupid faggot. If he'd hit a car doing 60mph while he was doing 3x that the driver in the other vehicle would most certainly die too. There's a reason there are tracks you can go play on.

I have absolutely zero respect for people driving like cvnts on the road. Just the other day my friend's best friend decided that doing 110mph on a narrow country road with 3 mates in the car was a fabulous idea, needless to say it ended straight into a cliff-face and then into the barriers - pure luck that everybody survived. If I ever see him I'll tell him he's massive cvnt and proceed to slap him in the face if he denies.

19. Mau5

Mau5 Member

this ones a bit more spastic

20. Mr Bizzle

Mr Bizzle In Safe Hands

Meh,
    High speed filtering. Not what i'd call spaztic - he also missed more wheelies than he actually launched off the clutch.