Hello people. Been away for various issues but i think iam back now.

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by swiftmini, May 24, 2012.

1. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Hello people. Been away for various issues but i think iam back now. Couple close family members passed away and my missus ditched me in the middle of it all.Long story short is my car got ripped apart because i quit for the bitch. Then a week before odc final i started to put it back together but failed because i was missing a tension rod bracket. boooo!This video is just before all the shit hit the fan, i watched it too inspire me to get it fixed up :DDDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV58Mpo7sj0I made new arms and shit because i sold all the old crap.[​IMG]Really retarded lock tbh[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]and really retarded camber[​IMG]need to mod the lower arms for atleast 2* less hahaSome pics from the last couple events i did. did one last month and it was mega but my car is really scary and needs some kind of alignment :wack:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]and couple short vids from the event last month with the car as it is nowhttps://vimeo.com/42231064https://vimeo.com/42732968Hope iam welcome back :D i was a dickhead in the past but i believe iam a whole new person now that iam single :D :D lol and hope yall enjoy my vids and can see through the sketchy skills and see a dude having a fun time again behind the wheel of his supermissile :DDCheersNew Kev

2. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

ill repost vids cose my post fucked up and wont edit properly on my google chrome :wack:

3. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

4. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

#4 swiftmini, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  5. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

#5 swiftmini, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
  6. charlieog1243

charlieog1243 Member

nice videos dude will look forward to seing you at some events

7. Daddy_D

Daddy_D D1 street king

Love the wheel poke in the last picture

8. docwra

docwra Active Member

Good to see you back in the room mate, I had wondered where youd got to :thumbs:

9. Dex

Dex kut!

you really need to get that thing on bigger tracks man! so much potential!

10. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Thanks man, be sure to say hi if you see me, and get a passenger ride :)
    Yeah I had to run a big tyre and couldn't get spacers off. I ripped the fender off instead lol
    Thanks Doc, thought id never get to skid again, but now I have an awesome daily skidder and my 32 is nearly done. Skies the limit now :D
    I hear you dude, got 4th gear stuff planned for next week. watch this space :D oh and i need to try very hard to make Portugal this year :D

11. Dex

Dex kut!

you need to get that 32 done and get your ass over here haha!

12. docwra

docwra Active Member

Good feeling isnt it - Ive got the 350 and the Onevia both legal and working, difficult to decide which to jump in each day :D

13. NORFY

NORFY Active Member

Wb dude. Love the fact your front arch lips look exactly the same as mine lol

14. counteract

counteract -o=me

I'm glad you are back Kevin! I want to meet up with you some time to discuss retarded fabrication, because frankly, you rock at it :D

15. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Thanks dude, I think need to go catch up on your build :D
    The best feeling. midnight off ramp sessions for winners :D
    for sure man, is that comp with mental entries in August? can you get on big tracks like assen ect?My daily 5[​IMG][​IMG]

16. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Aww thanks dude I really appreciate the comment. And I will come to you if you take pics of my mx5 at a unique location :D

17. counteract

counteract -o=me

It's a deal my friend! I have a lot of love for that 5 too! That's not the same red one from Pembrey last year is it?

18. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

Thanks man and yes it is a different one. I wanted to buy the old one off of her but she decided to keep it.Good thing really cose this one was cheaper and has some cool bits on it.Got cone filtertanabe 4 branch iircbuddy club front coilies mazda speed rear coiliesfly off handbrake that isnt any good for parking or skids lolcusco 1.5 way diffexedy clutchIt goes like fuck compared with the red one and its skids amazing in comparison. i struggled alot with the red one and hated it at pembrey lol. i think the engine was down on power and the welded auto diff really didnt help.I have played with tyre pressures and found a balance thats ok for 195 paradas all round. 26psi front and 50psi rear lolz.only mods i did were laguna splitter, front spacers, max camber all round, sump guard, 7mm extra lock spacers, wheels, suede steering wheel and ksport bucket

19. swiftmini

swiftmini Active Member

wow its hard to read. where all my spaces and paragraphs gone. looks like a 5 year old wrote it

20. charlieog1243

charlieog1243 Member

will do :D