Wanted Rb25det front entry plenum

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by r33_sideways, Jul 5, 2012.

1. r33_sideways

r33_sideways Member

Hi, im after a rb25det front entry plenum either new/used/modified one etc....

Let me know what you got :thumbs:

2. serialkilla

serialkilla New Member

Hi mate i have a Greedy chrome copy manifold with throttle body adaptor like this one

[​IMG]

£150

3. milez

milez Active Member

all you have done in every post is try to sell stuff!!

4. r33_sideways

r33_sideways Member

pmd matey :)

5. serialkilla

serialkilla New Member

Milez i thought that was the whole point of a 'wanted' section. People put up things they want then people reply back saying yes i've got that for sale. Not yes i've got that and i'm not going to sell it to you.

6. milez

milez Active Member

7. serialkilla

serialkilla New Member

Yer to people that want things that i have got from my s14a drift built car that i'm currently stripping or parts that i have lying around in my shed. There's no problem with doing that and there defiantly nothing in the http://www.driftworks.com/forum/faq...idelines-selling-buying-driftworks-forum.html That says i can't. I'm not a business/company trying to shift my parts, I'm a genuine guy that's trying to help others get there cars back up and running with parts that i have in my shed from the numerous amounts of cars that i have had (mainly Nissans) or from my s14a that i'm sadly having to break!

8. r33_sideways

r33_sideways Member

This guy has helped me out with what i posted in this section for so whats the problem. Item was as described and i went to his house so i can only see him as a helpful honest bloke with a shit load of parts to help other members with :)