HSD HR coilovers for BMW E36 M3 - £600

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Bon Bon, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Bon Bon

Bon Bon It'll be fine

Selling my HSD HRs from my M3, need a cash injection for my latest project so I can live without coilovers on my daily!

I've had them for around 12 months, they're in perfect working order, come complete with stiffer rate front springs and the original 7kg/mm springs. They come set up with ride heights, damping, pre load, camber, etc perfect for track day and fast road use!

I shocked quite a few cars around the Nurburgring with these fitted, I even had one guy in a track prepped CSL with thousands spent on it come running up to ask me what suspension was on my car, as he couldn't keep up! ... my car is an M3 Evo convertible on Yoko AVS Sport road tyres... :wack:

Reduced to £600

07742 321583

And for info on them... http://www.driftworks.com/shop/hsd-hr-monotube-coilovers-for-bmw-e36-including-m3.html

#1 Bon Bon, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  2. Bon Bon

Bon Bon It'll be fine

Open to sensible offers :)

3. Bon Bon

Bon Bon It'll be fine

Ok well I guess down to £600 then! Remember these come perfectly set up for a good ride height, ready to bolt on, all the pre-load set so it works perfectly, arb brackets set, etc etc. Bolt on and go FAST and comfy straight away!

Anybody interested is welcome to come out in the car before they're removed, you'll see they're in absolutely perfect order!

[​IMG]