anyone ever been kicked in the head before.?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by side_view, Sep 14, 2012.

1. luckyluke13

luckyluke13 Active Member

Facebook is the reason for so much fucking bollox these days and that's exactly why I don't have it. "So and so said this on Facebook waaaah waaah fucking waaa"

2. side_view

side_view Member

i never hit him atall which is the funniest part as im the first one to usually start windmilling in as they say. he came at me after threatening to knock me out as i was laughing at him for going on about petty facebook crap. so i pushed him away and said go away he then punched me and pulled my hoody over my head which dragged me down to a squatting position him and his mate then took it upon themselves to kick the shit out of my face. but yer all my fault as the above say.

3. mk1rob

mk1rob Member

no matter what you said to him only a coward gets his mate to jump in especially when your already down

4. turbopaul

turbopaul Active Member

Fucking facebook!!

:rolleyes: I hope the injuries aren't serious but you ain't doing yourself any favours :no:

5. charlieog1243

charlieog1243 Member

isnt it 3 kicks to the head and it can be classed as attempted murder? ive been in a few fights and if they go down i let them either get up or walk away cowards kick them when there down!

hope you heal up pal i got rid of facebook as its f*cking bullshit lol just an easy way for people to spy on you!

6. chri5

chri5 Active Member

+1 with that.
    Facebook got me in too much shit also hence why I don't have it any more either.
    Thankfully I didn't get a beating tho.
    OP hope you get well soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Supra Gaz

Supra Gaz Member

I have had the muck kicked out of me at work, I had concussion for a day, I felt rubbish to say the least. My younger brother got kicked in the face playing goofy and was knocked out, when he woke up he had two front teeth missing. Did wonders for his looks.

8. side_view

side_view Member

cheers guys for the get wells. i feel abit better on my feet today. and this was really abit of a scare and wondered if anyone else had the same effects not to sit and point fingers on who is to blame. it was easier to explain what happened at first then to get asked the question later

9. juggs

juggs Member

Only my opinion but really do people think its ok that they kicked you in the head repeatedly for something you commented about on facebook??
    Come on seriously it dont matter what you said, even if you was being a cock its not like he gave u a mouthfull or even jawed you, which dependant on what you said could be considered fair game booting you in the head is way way way over the top!

10. Ross

Ross D☆

My Dad was smacked in the head around 30 years ago. Crane he was working on collapsed ending in pretty horrific head injures, 6 months in hospital and a recovery period of around 5 years before he was pretty much back to what he was before the injury. 30 years down the line he still couldn't really walk down stairs properly... If your functioning now your probably ok.

11. michika12

michika12 New Member

You should immediately go to hospital and ask for help of your family physician, so that he/she can advise you next move..

12. side_view

side_view Member

was in and out of hospital from the day it happened got admitted again saturday and come out tuesday after seeing neurologists pyhsio's etc

13. JZXFTW1

JZXFTW1 Member

What happened to a good ol discussion using words and not fists lol.

The last fight I got in was at school and I'm 30 now, maybe I'm just a pussy :D:D:D You should have given him a wedgie as he walked off.

So what was it that was said said on Facebook? Did you insult his Mum by any chance?

Hope you feel better.

#33 JZXFTW1, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  14. side_view

side_view Member

Il find it out when i get home just at the doctors waiting to sort some things out.

15. tonigmr2

tonigmr2 Member

You did report this to plod, right?

16. Jack-J

Jack-J Member

Sounds bad... I had my Jaw shattered once, and three plates later and a load of eating everything through a straw it was okay

17. Jord200

Jord200 Active Member

Man, this i just another one of those stories which makes me still lose faith in mankind. I know facebook is the ultimate form of communication and perving these days and most people cant live without it.... but its also, like said before, the number one hotspot for people to get in each others business and cause problems. Whether its between couples or friends of friends arguing, causing fights etc....

Best policy of Facebook: See all... Hear all... Say FUCK ALL.

Im sad for you and that youve had the misfortune of pissing off these clowns who need to use numbers to pick on one person. Its uncalled for. its cowardly and the sad thing is that their mates will big them up and gloat about it. If they see this as an achievement, then were all fucked. But this seems to be acceptable behavior nowadays?! Bollocks.

Thank god, i have never been beaten up or been in a real 'fight'. but i have had injurys and not being able to walk for 6 months... learning to walk again was incredibly hard, but god damn when i could walk again i was happy as hell and never want to be in that position again!

I hope you mend mate and that them scumbags get aids!

18. oli_the_thread

Didn't realise this was you Nathan! Til you updated your location. Hope you're on the mend mate!
    The biggest problem with Leighton is its filled with 50% toffs and 50% bell ends.
    You'll get there in the end mate, the body is an amazing thing for healing, just takes time!

19. side_view

side_view Member

Yea oli its me, guess you see what it was all about on facebook aswell.

20. oli_the_thread

Can't say I did, must have missed it!