BMW E46 330,i 62k Miles, FSH, Excellent cond, welded diff £2.5k

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by git-r, Sep 13, 2012.

1. git-r

git-r Member

BMW E46 330,i 62k Miles, FSH, Excellent cond, diff now standard 1950 no offers

Hi all,

This was a 1 owner full bmw service history car until March 2011. I bought it in July 2011 after it's second owner stopped work and used it on my once a week, 300mile, 7 hour commute. I've covered around 14k and it's been lovely - over 30mpg!

I got the diff welded a couple of months ago at Garage D in watford as my Track car was taking ages to get fixed. I have only done 1 dwyb and 1 car limits day since and all other mileage has been normal road use.

Car comes with 12 months tax and 6 months Mot, is so clean and obviously has no rust, runs perfectly and 14k till next service (service book all stamped).

Really stunning condition:)

Has cruise control, air-con and usual SE refinements.

It drifts well too::nod:

Also included is spare set of 4 BMW wheels and tyres (same ones as fitted in pics) - provided they don't fit on my new toy:)

Really hoping for a quick sale as I now have 3 cars!

£1950

Cheers,

Sam

07956 361258

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 git-r, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  2. git-r

git-r Member

Will be away till tue so please contact by pm until then.

I'll be at DWYB on wed if anyone wants to take a look..
    Cheers,
    Sam

3. git-r

git-r Member

Any offers folks???

Such a nice everyday drifter - really mint condition!!!

Will put a standard diff back in if noone from here wants it but could do without the hassle...

Thanks,
    Sam

4. git-r

git-r Member

Bump for price reduction.. bargain imho!

5. TwinturboCH

TwinturboCH Active Member

Where abouts are you based? VERY interested :-)

6. git-r

git-r Member

I'm near Beckenham, about 20 mins from bromley...
    I've just bought a standard diff that will be getting fitted on Tue unless someone buys it from here (its not advertised anywhere else)so let me know asap if you're interested.

Nobody has seen this yet, it's absolutely mint.. No dents, rust, scratches and all original paint.. Its actually in much better condition than the M3 I just bought to replace it with.

Bargain!

7. git-r

git-r Member

Ps I'll be at the allstars drift academy at brands tomorrow in the skyline if you are going to that?? :)

8. TwinturboCH

Hahahahah Sam, it's James. I only recognized the car in your sig when I got home and saw your number plate. What a ridiculous coincidence.....

Give me a call when you're free, like I said, we're very interested in it. :-)

9. git-r

git-r Member

Haha brilliant James! What a coincidence!!!

Had an absolutely brilliant day today - still grinning:) thank you!

great to meet you and all the lads - will email with some vids to forward on... Will also give you a buzz tomorrow about 'the silver slider' ;)

How cool would that be to see my old cafe being used as a school car:)

10. TwinturboCH

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Like I said, as long as you enjoyed it and/or feel like you learned something, then we're happy.

It was a pleasure to meet you too. We definitely need to have a chat if you want to carry on progressing though, you have some good skills but you were really hampered by the lack of lock on your GTR. It meant that you could not get confidence in the transitions and that, in turn, meant the car felt unpredictable. You really need to come down in this new M3 of yours next time so we can get you to the next level. :)

Sorry if you tried us today and no-one answered, we were flat out at Brands and it was sopping wet all day, so you definitely chose the right day to come down. I'll be in the office all day tomorrow so if you want to give me a call, feel free, if not, I can give you a buzz back at some point.

It is an odd feeling seeing others drive your cars, one of my cars ended up joining the fleet (the white four door) plus the Soarer, black 4-door R32 and grey 2-door R32 were all owned by either friends, staff or customers before we bought them, so you won't be the first sadly.

Also, we've got some (sensible sized) stickers coming that say 'I learned to drift at the Allstars Driving Academy'. Could I interest you in one? :p

Speak soon :D

11. git-r

git-r Member

Thanks James :)

will try calling you when I get a break... In about 15... Hope to chat then - the standard diff is meant to arrive and get fitted today so I really need to let them know what to do!

speak soon :)

12. git-r

git-r Member

James - can you pm me another contact number other than the one on the website? really need to chat asap as im keeping garage waiting!
    Cheers:)

13. git-r

git-r Member

James - thanks for your message today, didn't get your call but need to move on if you cant find the cash..

I have a standard diff now and will get it put in end of the week if garage can re-book so if anyone wants it please let me know..

It's a lovely car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. git-r

git-r Member

Ok guys still not sold this yet but if anyone wants it from here £1950...

15. git-r

git-r Member