What's your most embarrassing drifting experience?

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by michika12, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Sam H

Sam H Troll Dispatch

oh, and this last page sucks. Thread was fucked when dickhead matey span his FWD car.

2. DW_Gaz

DW_Gaz Member

2 am in the morning I was attempting a drift in my GT4 coming round a wet round about, as I came to the exit of the round about, it flicked the other way and somehow managed to miss the nearside kerb and the island kerb by a foot on either side, whilst at 90 degree angle.

There must have been mystic forces at work, cos there's no fucking way any sort of skillz were involved what so evar! absolute blind luck that i missed both kerbs, I even had to mount the kerb to get going again.

I actually shit myself as I had taken deposit for it and the guy was due to pick it up the next evening.

To my knowledge nobody was watching, but I still felt like a twat so lesson learned fairly quickly tbh.

3. bigrichy

bigrichy Team Beard

Just re read this whole thread and almost pissed myself laughing, fucking hilarious some of these stories!

4. Trixz-x

Trixz-x New Member

Funny thing that happened to me is when I was racing this BMW at the traffic light and booting it hard... but noticed a police coming out of a T junction and he was about to go but he stopped lol. I was like ohh shit... im gonna get points. He drive next to me, we was going at 40 and i slowed down to 30 and he was still next to me.. I was thinking ... Im going to lose my license lol. But he showed me an okay signal with his hand and dropped it to 2nd and booted it off lol.

5. Gogzy

Gogzy Active Member

6. Rossc0

Rossc0 Diesel Skidder

Woah, badass, daddy would of been soooooooooo mad

7. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

What the fuck?

So you did a burnout in a 4wd car, but wrecked one front tyre, then went drifting in it.

Right-o!

In fact what the fuck about everything on this last page? Fuck all to do with drifting, in fact most of them sound like kids making shit up to join in.

8. zainey

zainey Member

this one time at band camp I put a flute in my pussy!

9. Rossc0

Rossc0 Diesel Skidder

Also, when i was at crail I was mid skid and my battery came loose, car completely died, wouldn't start. Had to push the E34 off the track. I thought it was dead and panicked slightly lol.

10. random tim

random tim Member

^^^ Don't lie Lee, it was a clarinet ;)

11. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

A drum kit

12. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

kill this thread and most of the items that are posting in it

13. SX_BIG

SX_BIG Active Member

im waiting or the most epic embarrasing drift story to be written.. with the last line being

' so i walked over, picked it up and put my RC car back in my back pack, im pretty badass'

or,

'this one time, on Forza...'

gtfo

14. Tara

Tara Member

Doing the drift demo at Devon car show this year! I was on the last session doing a passenger ride getting a bit over confident, getting close to the wall and managed to take the whole back end out of my 14 on the wall!

15. theholty

theholty OH NOES

A couple of years ago I bought some cheap Enkei Rp01's with some shit Chinese tyres for my Mx5 off a kid on the starlet turbo forum, didn't think about the fact they'd been sat in his back garden for months :smash:

Pumped the rears up to 50 psi and off I went out to a mates house, enter a corner I know well at about 30mph, gave it the old scandinavian flick, and did a complete 360 in the road as if I was driving on a sheet of ice.

Managed to somehow save it and just keep going!

This was on the outskirts of Huddersfield on a sunny Sunday afternoon. A taxi driver at a red light on the other side of the road just shook his head at me disapprovingly, felt like a right fucking dick for even trying :wack:

TLDR - did this unintentionally in an MX5 and somehow got away with it:

16. immy21

immy21 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Props to the camera guy :wack:

17. Cades

Cades Member

Went to an organised drift event in a car park,some guy i'd never even met gave me the keys to his s15 and i smashed it to pieces :( but then he gave me an evo and taught me to drift so it's all good.

18. rich1988

rich1988 Member

Wheres the Like button?!

19. DW_Gaz

DW_Gaz Member

Oh sorry sir, I meant my dads spanking GTR omw back from D1.

The OP actually says "what's your funny and embarrassing moments during drifting or driving" Mr Stavrosé SARR!

20. JakeBlood

JakeBlood Member

3 days after owning my first drift car, I'm obviously DK by this time and it lioks so easy, what can go wrong? so I tried usingy hydro for the first time Into this corner on a country lane at 50mph. Instantly realised it was a bad idea when I was on top of a dry stone wall.
    Even worse, I had no towing eye in the car and it seems a set of jump leads doesn't substitute for a toe rope very well. A 6m length of Jose pipe worked a treat though!