VID: HD - [Gautam Singhania] - Obtaining a Pro Drift License (S13 Rocket Bunny)

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by 9rk, Nov 13, 2012.

1. 9rk

9rk Member

During our time in Malta for the final round of the Drift All-Stars, Gautam Singhania was invited to attend the event and enter in the amateur drift competition.

Unsuspectingly, Gautam not only drifted well, but qualified first and obtained his pro drifting license, all with about 4 days solid drift experience at most.

A huge achievement, along with being christened the first Indian man to receive a pro license in the world.

Shout out to Anthony Scott for loaning the car to Gee and giving him some detailed tuition. What a legend.

#1 9rk, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. R32 GTR

R32 GTR Active Member

couldnt have happened to a nicer person

3. JDM-SAM

JDM-SAM Member

I think Karun chandhok, and narain karthikeyan had a "pro license" first, or does formula one not count?!

4. R32 GTR

R32 GTR Active Member

clearly it says pro drifting licencse and karthikeyan needs his license revoked what a horrific driver

5. typer andy

typer andy Member

mental. i dont recognise the guys name so does he have any other motorsport experience? if not then even more incredible

6. 9rk

9rk Member

Closest thing I guess you could say is Rallying, but in terms of drifting experience it is about 4 days.

7. R32 GTR

R32 GTR Active Member

He's very very wealthy so owns a lot of high performance cars. He has driven on tracks before but as has been said no drifting experience.

You cant walk 10 paces in India without seeing the Raymond brand plastered all over a shop.

8. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

i hope he competes next season, with his money i can only imagine the kind of car he would build... :D

9. chidley

chidley i like fingers

it would be interesting to see what car he builds, if he builds one.. or which car he buys.. either way he does seem like a nice bloke so congrats to him and hope him all the best :)

10. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

I know where there is a one off s15 for sale... perfect for him lol