Just trying to get some support to stop uk goin down the pan

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by ROVER GAZ, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DW_Gaz

DW_Gaz Member

To be fair Gaz, you're preaching to the wrong crowd mate. Everyone has some sort of theory regarding goverments and conspiracy theories, and while alot of people find it fascinating.... asking a bunch of tyre smoking, environment polluting car enthusiasts to stand up and give a shit is like pissing into a hurricane.

2. Al_s13

Al_s13 Member

I believe there is some truth to it all. The problem is that most people take it too far. I have an interest in it, and enjoy reading about it. But I don't believe all the crap, I make my own choices. I do believe they are brainwashing people and controlling us with debt. I don't believe in shape shifting reptiles, that's just stupid. Throughout history there have been fanatical people trying to control the world. Why aren't there lunatics trying to do it now in a less obvious way than say hitler or khan?

3. iamben

iamben Active Member

Gaz how old are you?
    How much weed do you smoke?

You are trying to save the country via a drifting website? more chance of convincing the Vatican that children are not actually sexy.

Experiment for you, go into a packed out pub, start preaching your theories and see how many people pay attention to you. Take your laptop, you'll need youtube to support your nonsense.

4. JZXFTW1

JZXFTW1 Member

Hilarious, gotta be better than the original.

The guy used to own a Rover give him a break...

5. cefiro_drifta

cefiro_drifta Mad pointing Munky

How about that Scientology stuff then

6. ashdadrummer

ashdadrummer Member

I thought it was well known that if you talk about the illuminati you end up "tragically, accidentally shooting yourself in the face whilst on the crapper".
    Your pretty lucky someone closed the thread maybe they'll overlook this one and we will all be safe

7. ashdadrummer

ashdadrummer Member

If we could get some more illuminati members into drifting maybe we would start to get on really well with the rozzers?

8. Dan Goodyer

Dan Goodyer JasonRobertson

I've heard Jay-Z just bought an S13 if that helps?

9. Andy_F

Andy_F S13+S15=S28?

C'mon, same thing again? Gonna close this one too before it degrades into absolute bullshit as the last one did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.