Drift One Anglesey Circuit February 10th.

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by JohnJ, Nov 21, 2012.

1. MJG

MJG Active Member

I've seen a post on FB from the Drift One office so rest assured there will be an update ASAP :D

As for numbers, if there's only a few on the reserve list we'll try and squeeze them on, but we totally agree about 80 drivers feeling "right" as well as the obvious differences if the track is wet. The last thing we want to do is over-crowd and ruin a perfect drift event.

Also - I've now got a recovery vehicle as well as John's Hilux and the circuit trucks, so recovery will be super quick next time! We did ask everybody to fit tow eyes and it wasn't a problem from what I recall, but if you don't have one we WILL wrap the strap around you, your wheel spokes, brake lines, or anything else that is to hand. So make sure you've got a tow eye to avoid damage anywhere else! :wack:

2. nissanlover

nissanlover Member

3. lum90

lum90 Member

I paid for this quite a while ago (well before it was full) my PayPal payment was accepted fine but I haven't had any sort of confirmation or anything?

4. nissanlover

nissanlover Member

Can anyone comfirm that they got my e-mail regarding pulling out and getting my ticket to someone else? Had no reply?

5. Badham

Badham Member

Just a quick question, like someone has previously said. My standard tow eyes are easily accessible as no fmic and standard bumpers, is that going to be ok for the day??

6. john ps13

john ps13 Active Member

Nissan lover your inbox is full

7. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

May need to get a tow strap for the front as the fmic is in the way of my towing eye, as well as fit overfenders, skirts, rad and paint and maybe an oil change :/

8. nissanlover

nissanlover Member

Inbox cleared, still waiting for a reply from anyone at driftone

9. Old skool fool

Any news on this please as some of us will need to book holidays and trailers etc?

10. victim

victim Bimmer Skidder

Counting down the days now. Buzzing for this! Gonna be an expensive weekend though with transporting the car there. Transporter hire is steeeeeeeep!

11. nissanlover

nissanlover Member

Still no response?

12. lum90

lum90 Member

Any chance of a reply to my above post?
    Still not received any details, ticket etc despite paying via PayPal ages ago?!

13. jon07043278

jon07043278 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high as the numbers are pretty much perfect atm. You'll just have to keep on the lookout for people who can't make it any more. I may be wrong about the above statement of course :).

Nissanlover and Old Skool, have you tried phoning the contact number on the drift one website :)?

14. lum90

lum90 Member

I don't think my car will be ready for this so as soon as someone at Driftone confirms my place then someone can buy it from me if they like?

15. Richhudson

Richhudson Member

Just tried ringing driftone but no answer, due to money and car not being ready i'm going to have to pull out so my space is up for grabs but will need to exchange the place properly via driftone, so just a heads up really

16. Magic_Performance

This is just being so wierd....just PM people down the sequence start with Murt....its not that complicated!!!....it was working fine last event....Driftone does not seems to answer to this thread currently so just crack on with it!!

17. lum90

lum90 Member

Me & RichHudson both know Murt & he has already had payment accepted by DriftOne to make him first to get any extra places so that's not really an option as he doesn't want to pay twice!
    I've emailed DriftOne as well to try & get some sort of confirmation that I have a place so I can then offer it to someone else.... but no reply

18. Magic_Performance

there is an obvious delay in response, dont get me wrong I m not having a go on anyone , it is what people make it , driftone advices go down the reserve list pm people and sort it out ourselves , this is very simple and reduces pressure on driftone , who obviously are busy. This system was working pretty well last time as people were willing to cooperate , I know as I was on reserve list...if murt paid for extra spot thats fine , he should be updating the reserve list and whoever more got the ticket.....dont wait for people sorting it out for you take action it ll be less frustration for all

19. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

Iirc Murt paid for one and just missed out of a spot but drift one then allocated him one when the first person dropped out?

20. greenbug22

greenbug22 Member

What he trying to say is he paid, but not had ticket through, so he cnt sell a ticket to someone he hasnt got cn he, so john needs to sort a confirmed list first so that he knows he has a plafe to sell or needs a refund....