Project BMW 357ci V8

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by Bikealarmblair, May 30, 2011.

1. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

Badass. You deffo working at the right place to sort these jobs out too. Love it.

2. Bikealarmblair

So today finally I got to fit my new AP 6 pot calipers and DS3000 brake pads, Phil from Dritworks sorted me out a deal on some performance friction 356 x 32mm discs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bolted them up

[​IMG]

And ET viola

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Bikealarmblair

Found some pictures that were taken @ Trax's last year first one is my new fav pic of mine being stalked by Craigs 1017bhp monster!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not sure who took the pics but Thankyou whoever you are :)

4. Ed

Ed Anti-Dibs

Love this car. An LS E39 would be my ideal car :nod:

5. Bikealarmblair

Got myself some new Cades Tyrus wheels but they dont clear my brakes!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So today (well yesterday, today and a bit of tomorrow) I've made the Cades fit the front, well when I say I what I really mean is Craig has had to machine the calliper mount and wheel spacers (although he doesn't know this yet!) it sounds so simple when you type it but by the time it's all finished I'll have prob had the wheels off/on half a dozen times and the brakes even more so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We've fitted some of the new Nankang NS2R's so I'll be interested to see how these work, I wasn't keen on the Cades centre cap so I ordered some BMW ones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They look very chrome in the pictures but in the flesh they are less in your face but I may well have them powder coated silver in the near future.