1992 Eunos 1.6i with lsd S.Wales

Thread in 'Misc for sale' started by BountyHunter, Jun 20, 2013.

1. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

1992 Mazda Eunos 1.6i (jdm version of the mx-5)
    100k miles
    10 months mot
    3.5 months tax

[​IMG]

Japanese spec suspension – this is more sporty than the uk versions
    rear suspension brace
    LSD
    Alloy Wheels
    jdm cat back exhaust system
    cloth interior – not as nice to look at as the leather, but much better if you intend to drive an mx5 like the sports car it is.
    PAS – I would never have another mx5/eunos without power steering. It makes for a much easier drive (it also allows you to hustle the car much better as i found out when I did a track day a few years back in another mx5 I owned with no power steering and on the same day I had a go of one with pas – it was a revelation)
    electric windows
    front fog lights
    rare full width factory fitted ducktail spoiler
    cone filter and jdm heatshield

[​IMG]

it isnt all perfect, but then no car is and in my experience its best for both seller and buyer to be honest from the outset.
    the paint isnt too bad at all but there are a few marks (it is afterall a 20 yr old cheap car)
    the hood whilst in ok condition does have a seam thats been taped from the inside - it doesn’t affect the car, and in fact cant really be seen.
    the drivers seat has some small wear to the bolster (very common)
    the exhaust is currently blowing – the actual pipework is in excellent condition (the system is fairly new) but it scraped over a speedhump last week and this has caused the clamp to move slightly – I hope to get this sorted in the next few days, but cant guarantee it (last time it occurred it cost me £5 to have realigned).
    I bought the car from a nice middle aged couple, but unfortunately they had lost the history.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the car drives very nicely and is the quickest 1.6 version ive ever driven (and ive owned/drived a fair few)
    I only ever intended this as a stopgap whilst I was looking for a new TVR, but ended up keeping it for 8 months odd as i simply love it.
    it start first time and unlike many of them it does not suffer with any HLA rattle whatsoever (google it – its not damaging, but can be very annoying, but as i said this one doesn’t suffer at all)
    its massive fun, and never fails to put a smile on your face and and everything works fine.

selling due to owning this, a TVR, a Saab and a later mx5 mk2.5 and i do feel that 4 convertibles is too many.

£1450

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

3. Bu11et

Bu11et Well-Known Member

4. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

not my sort of car im afraid m8 (plus im trying to consolidate my collection)

5. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

bump for the new week with price drop to £1325

#5 BountyHunter, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  6. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

7. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

long mot, tax, lsd, ducktail, no hla noise - super summer fun all for £1325

8. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

im off to an archaeological dig first thing on saturday morning - so ive dropped the price to £1175

if it doesnt sell then i'll stick it into storage while im away, so be quick or it wont be available