Big hello from me :D

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lil666rob, Aug 12, 2013.

1. lil666rob

lil666rob New Member

hey guys and gals im rob from watford hertfordshire.... pretty fresh to the drift scene

started out in a lexus is200.... not intentionally bought her as a nice comfy cruiser ended up loving going sideways and thought instead of ruining a decent car (being sensible as we all bin it now and again) i have got rid and just bought a bmw e36 318 touring.... don't get me wrong i know its no 200sx but got to start somewhere.... havnt been sideways in her yet... stupid open diff but as soon as i can find a cheap welded one will be all systems go!! so any advice on bmws or drifting don't hesitate to chip in.... even if your saying not the nicest things i don't mind :D got to.learn some how ;)

cheers guys!!

2. roadkill443

roadkill443 Member

Welcome, I like the IS's but they arnt very popular on here. BMW is an easy thing to learn in. Are you not tempted to weld it yourself?

3. lil666rob

lil666rob New Member

i was tempted but even being a mechanic we only have oxy at work not proper welding gear.... would rather get it done properly..... and have a spare diff if it gets chewed up....