Cheap, drifty r32 gts-t ***rb25det spec 2***

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by silvertop, Aug 29, 2013.

1. silvertop

silvertop der drifte schlag

Ill give this thread until next pay day, if it hasnt sold i will tax & test it and clean it all up shiny fresh. this will obviously change the price quite a bit, so if you want it cheap jump in now!! £3600 - 07746384784 Reading, Berskhire

Ive had this old girl for 2 years, bought near enough completely stock with some shite wheels on it, and have built it up to the following spec through alot of money, blood, sweat and skids.

R32 gts-t type-m, one of the later ones that had the nice facelift bumper, brought into the UK in 2005 think im the 3rd owner since its import. Have alot of history including certificates from import and clifford alarm system. Clifford concept 650 alarm/ immob fitted.

Standard Gun metal grey paint work in fairly poo condition, looks good from about 10 feet away but up close has the usual few dents/ scratches that you would expect from a car that sends it hard! there isnt any nasty damage though, its nice and solid underneath and hasnt had any bumps. Rear arches were rusty when i bought it, they have been cut out, new sections welded in and finished off in satin black. GTR front bumper (needs filling)

HSD CS2 Coilovers up front, heigh and dampening adjustable, rides really really nice, not harsh in the slightest!
    GAB gas coilovers at the rear, again height and dampening adjustable.

RB25DET spec 2 engine 114k kms (around 70k miles) fitted around a month ago (i have receipt for engine from banzai breakers with proof of milage) engine is totaly stock, stock boost, NO LEAKS AT ALL (ive never seen such a dry nissan engine!) uses no oil or water what so ever! sounds, runs, drives absolutely perfectly, revs rise and drop quickly. spot on lump!
    *New dayco teflon timing belt and tensioners, oil and filter fitted during conversion*
    RB20DET gearbox and loom, RB25DET ECU (stock)

Interior is stripped in the rear (to fit many many skid wheels in) i still have the rear bench, front interior is stock bar corbeau pro series side mount bucket, drifworks HYDRO & lines and a copy OMP steering 350mm dished wheel.

HICAS and A/C have been completely removed, pumps, lines the lot.

NISMO 2-way pro GT diff in the back, fresh oil change before last outing, locks up effortlessly and drives like a normal car!

full 3" stainless system & decat inc divorced elbow

R34 GTT turbo fitted (slightly larger comp housing)

BITS NEEDED:

TAX, MOT (ran out)
    Radiator, nearside engine mount (engine mount went at barrel sprint, fan hit radiator and popped it)
    currently has an s13 rad fitted to demonstrate it running etc but obviously a 10mm thick rad is no bloody good in the long term!

it needs all the stickers peeled off too (if i start tidying it up i wont want to sell it!)

Im sure theres alot of stuff im forgeting, feel free to ask me anything!

at £3600 it has to be by far the cheapest RB25DET R32 in the country, if your not woried about being a show-tart and want to do some properly smokey skids, this is for you.

some pics of what it looks like WILL NOT COME ON BROCK DISHED WHEELS, THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE!! will come on green ultralite 17x 8/9j et 22's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P/X's.. will considder most things but NO CIVICS, MONDEOS etc

#1 silvertop, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  2. silvertop

[​IMG][​IMG]

this is how it will come, just with stickers on too (as above)

3. jayz

jayz Member

Swap big spec forged s13?

4. davey

davey Active Member

if you have got £1500 to put on top, my aristo interest you?

5. silvertop

I dont have 1500 quid to put on top im afraid

6. Supra Beau

Supra Beau Member

How about a swop with a mk3 supra with a 2jzgte but she not road legal

7. silvertop

whats it need to make it road legal?

8. silvertop

up to date pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

stuff i forgot, its got lock mods (offset rack spacers & cut down z32 rods and ends) subrame locking collars, mocal power steering cooler, im sure theres more..

no rust anywhere on the shell other than offside rear wheel arch theres a bit of bubbling (pictured)

plenty of offers of p/x but cash is king!! idealy need the money for this so cough up peoples!!

9. silvertop

oh and the wheels it will come on

[​IMG]

10. alextull1

alextull1 cool as a fan

this is the bollocks

11. manky toe man

manky toe man Member

It certainly is the bollocks!!! Goes like fuck and skids proper good it's like a smoke machine lol, shouldn't take long to sell Dave :thumbs:

12. silvertop

thanks guys! i hope it does cause really, i need to start saving for a house (yawn) but if someone can offer me something 1jz and manual in px that may change things slightly!

13. silvertop

14. silvertop

pm's replied to

15. jdm<3

jdm<3 Member

selling the wheels?

16. silvertop

Sorry mate, dont think ill ever part with these, ill never find another set

17. silvertop

have now sourced a radiator, pair of engine mounts and a type m front bumper, work will start soon and price will rise so jump in quick if your interested...

edit:

will not be bumping this thread again, work has started on tidying up ready to MOT and enjoy for a bit. if anyone wishes to make a serious offer on it or swap/ px with something RWD only then feel free to contact me.

would just like to clarify, i do not want a hatchback, or a DERV, or your nan's fiesta in px. no subaru's, no honda's no mondeo's only RWD!!

thanks

#17 silvertop, Sep 9, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013