S14a, Good Spec, Link ECU, GT3071r etc etc

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by Si., Jul 23, 2013.

1. Si.

Si. Member

Ive owned this for just over a year and its been awesome, reliable, but with a new baby i didnt get to use it as much as id hoped, and tbh the reason for the sale is its just not me, its an awesome machine but im going to go back to BMW's

Ill put an MOT on it and its taxed till sept

so the spec, alot of this is copied from the original advert from just over a year ago but ive added/updated some bits and bobs

chassis has done 108ish. its on about its 5th gearbox now so that neither here nor there.
    body is still in pretty good order, no holes and its never been welded. could prob do with some peventative treatment soon though. body is not perfect. but still more than useable, and miles ahead of most old drifty turds that are kicking about
    i can put a full mot on it for the buyer
    200sx s14a. pretty damn awesome street machine and very powerful with some real good bits

the engine-
    covered maybe 35k. probably less. this engine was a brand new engine bought from nissan and came over in a car from japan that i bought.
    it has hks 264 cams and a hks mls head gasket and is by far the best sr ive had in this car! its ****ing mega good

engine management-
    Now heres the good bit!!
    LINK atom g4 standalone engine management with 2 step anti-lag
    Air intake temp sensor (ecu controlled)
    gizzmo boost solenoid (ecu controls boost open loop)
    innovate lc-1 wideband lambda sensor(closed loop light load/cruising controlled by ecu)

cooling-
    apex massive rad
    revotec fan controller
    viscous retained
    big generic front mount intercooler
    setrag 13 row oil cooler kit with mocal thermostatic sandwich plate

turbo-
    it has a brand new gt3071r .86 that has been on there for maybe 5000miles

fuelling-
    bosch 044 hardwired fused and relayed
    deatchweks 740cc injectors
    sard fuel pressure regulator
    syvecs high flow bullet fuel filter

transmission+drivetrain-
    rps max clutch (just had a brand new 5 puk disk fitted from garage-d)
    fidanza aluminium flywheel
    cusco rs 2way lsd in skyline punkin
    solid diff bushes
    skyline driveshafts

suspension etc-
    galvanised rear subframe
    driftworks poly subframe bushes
    apex 8/6 coilovers
    rose jointed adjustable toe arms
    Driftworks rear camber arms (nearly new ~500 miles)

steering-
    ikeya formula tie rods and rod ends. (these are damn expensive let me tell you)
    chopped lock stops and tie rod spacers
    lower arms had new ball joints ~8-9k ago

exhaust-
    apex stainless manifold
    apex stainless elbow
    apex full exhaust system

brakes-
    r33 gtst front and rear calipers, disks and handbrake mech
    do luck and goodridge braided hoses, expensive pads which are very good i just cant remember the make

otherstuff i dont know where to put-
    relocated battery
    cusco front and rear strut braces
    Driftworks Suzuka GT seat,
    Driftworks super low sliding seat rail.
    dished steering wheel
    Snap off steering boss
    massive K&N filter
    massive 4" intake shiny pipe
    abs removed properly
    a/c removed properly

There is probably more little bits that i cant think of right now, the car has been put together very well with good attention to detail.

ive recently serviced it with new oil filter, and new Silkolene fully synthetic oil it has also had a complete coolant flush, and all other levels were checked and topped up

Currently there is only one issue with the car which i will try and sort beforethe sale, but just being honest.

A little while ago it developed a coolant leak which i traced to a core plug behind the thermostat housing which had a pin hole. Anyone knows anything under the inlet mani is a pig to get to, so i took it all off, replaced the part and put it all back together again, everything went fine until i started the car back up, it started hunting on tick over but not under load, this also threw up the engine check light. The problem was traced to a slight air leak in the sandwich gasket on the inlet manifold, it was removed again sealed up with a smear of high temp sealant put back together, fired it up and hey presto she ran fine.
    The issue is that the engine light has stayed on, but after everything had been checked manually we have come to the conclusion that its a stored code from the hunting issue.

other than this there is no prblem the car runs, boosts, idles, and drives as it always did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price -
    As it stands £5750ovno

however i would like to keep the seat, steering wheel and boss as they were a pressie from the missus with these removed ill drop the price to £5250,

i also could remove the Rota's and replace with some Tommy Kaira split rims, although i do have these up for sale seperate so thats also another possibilty but i wont price it unless your interested and i havent already sold them

i do have another steering wheel (actually exactly the same just a bit older/dirtier, but i DO NOT have another seat to put in the car.

so -
    £5750 as is
    £5250 with seat/wheel/boss removed
    £wheels to be negotiated

Im Based in Ware Hertfordshire, SG12 about 20miles north of Central London

07872148152, if i dont answer leave a message/number ill ring back soon as i can

cheers
    Si.

#1 Si., Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
  2. Jolly F

Jolly F Member

There is a way to reset the ecu using igniton and interior light switch in door if you have a search on the sxoc...

3. Si.

Si. Member

Ill look into that cheers mate

im open to PX's try me on anything, but ill need cash my way

4. yogi bear

yogi bear Active Member

No, neither the ignition switch nor the interior light switch will reset the ecu.......
    Ill give ya what you paid for it..........

5. Si.

Si. Member

yeh ive figured that out.

Back to the top, had lots of calls etc am happy to help with serious overseas buyers as well had a few inquiries from Sweden /Germany/Iceland

Make me an offer

#5 Si., Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  6. Si.

Si. Member

Bumping it up

7. Si.

Si. Member

some one buy it ill listen to offers its just sitting at my house doing nothing