Wanted Nissan S13 4x114.3 Wheels (Pair or Complete Set - Read for details)

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Nas, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Nas

Nas Member

Anybody have the following for my 4x114.3 S13:

-Wheels must be straight and true, and thread holes must not be elongated etc. Don't mind a little curbing /scratches - but No cracks, repairs or chunks missing.

-Pair (2x) of wheels with reasonably low offset - ET20 (give or take a little bit) , planning on using these at the front.

-Size 16 or 17 (17 is the preferred option) (Note: If they are 17's, they must be with tyres that have a lot of tread or wheels must be super cheap). Flexible on style / colour, as long as they accommodate the above. Nothing crazy i.e vip wheels etc. I'm after a pair ideally, as this is a bit of a stop gap whilst I'm still running 4 stud, I've a few things to trial out.

-I am happy to consider a set of 4, as long as they're 17s and again accommodate the above. They need to be with tyres or again cheap as I'll have to source tyres.

Drop me a PM with a link, pics or specs of your wheels OR reply here...

I'm located in Coventry, West Midlands - I can travel a reasonable distance OR you must be able to courier them!

Thanks,

2. membizza s13

membizza s13 Member

Iv got a set of 4 rota torques in bronzy gold colour 17x8 et35, no tyres, no curbing just a few scratches around the bolt holes, £270 and would have to look into a courier because i live in bath

3. young money

young money Guest

I got some rota grits mint condition 16 inches 8j et20 320 pounds if u are interested stud pattern 4x114.3 no curbs or anything strait and true