BUXTON ODC Drivers & Organisers!!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by jonofd3, Sep 26, 2013.

1. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

Right then Buxton boys & girls.... Not sure if you know, but the ODC has been handed over to Gavin from Kinzuru Auto Salon and Gordon from G-Tec to sort out..... They run the Drift-inc events at Pembrey, and do it very well may I add :)
    Anyway, now you know who is running the ODC, and with them both being Friends of mine I have offered to sort out the Championship table for them so we can find out who has made it to the final this year!

So far I have all the Pembrey results and they are going in to the table pretty nicely, I have the 2 rounds from Smeatharpe, 2 from Brum wheels (Waiting on the others) and wait for it...... 0 yes that is a big fat 0 (like if you spin on a judged run) From Buxton!! So I'm not 100% sure who is the head honcho at Buxton, but basically if I have no results from them I can't put them in the table, which means NO BODY from Buxton will be at the final!

So, Who ever is organising this event, can you please send the results for all 6 rounds to Gavin, Gordon or directly to myself at: jonofd3@hotmail.co.uk so we can get this championship sorted and the final 32 in their deserved spots!

Now the onus is on you guys to get the results to me, everyone who has done events at Buxton now knows the score, so if nobody from Buxton appear on the championship table or at the final, you know who to point the finger at!!

Buxton people, hound your organiser and get the results to me ASAP!!

Jono

2. Magic_Performance

I ve messaged Jon J and Nik on fb.....see what happens

3. JohnJ

JohnJ Active Member

Went in the post last night

4. Magic_Performance

5. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

Just had a message From Gav to say he has received them in the post, but there are only 4 Slips of paper with results on..... so presume that means there are only 4 rounds of results and not 6???

6. nik_nissan

nik_nissan Member

Buxton has missed one event due to unforeseen circumstances and I believe there is still one more date before the finals Jono

Regards
    Nik

7. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

Cool... that all makes sense then ;)
    I can now get on with the fun task of punching in numbers and giving everyone a heads up on where they stand in the championship!

Pretty much there now, so thanks guys :)

8. nik_nissan

nik_nissan Member

And thanks to you on behalf of myself and the Buxton team for your efforts dude

9. JohnJ

JohnJ Active Member

There are 5 he's missed one!

10. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

Cool, Shall give him a shout as he's photographed 4 bits of paper and messaged them over to me, unless there were 2 rounds on one sheet??

Cheers
    Jono

11. JohnJ

JohnJ Active Member

Nope 5 bits of paper