Southwall Smokers.... The Lydden Hill Drift Weekend 5th 6th Oct 2013

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lezbrucelee, Sep 16, 2013.

1. GeorgeHampl

GeorgeHampl Member

Went on Sunday to watch. What did you drive?

2. Andy_F

Andy_F S13+S15=S28?

In my opinion:

Quiet word face to face, maybe he stops, maybe he doesn't. Continues to fly under the radar. Possibility of it happening again at future events and maybe causing an accident.

Video published on Facebook = grade A dickbag for all to see and thus ban from future events. The power of social media here will do more the drifting community as a whole.

I will certainly be making sure that this cock end isn't driving at any future drift day I attend.

3. ali303

ali303 Member

And this is why, despite making me guilty of tarring everyone with the same brush, if I see an old Beemer come flying up behind me on a skid day and I don't know who the driver is, I move the fuck out of the way.

Sure, if I was in a £300 car myself I wouldn't give a shit what I did to it, but I would still respect other people's cars unreservedly.

There are far too many pikey cunts who think, just because they were able to pay for their shitty old Beemer by fleecing an old lady out of her savings having promised to tarmac her drive, followed by spending an evening on their campsite next to a kid's playground welding the diff, that everyone else must have done the same and, therefore, their cars should be treated as such.

Such a shame you failed to mention that point while going off on one with the Jezza crowd on his Facebook then isn't it Mr Norris: "Ha ha ha!! The bloke is just a cock! He's giving it large while hiding behind his keyboard but any got the balls to say it to someones face!"

4. spaniel

spaniel bigballs small brain

This is some stupid driving and yeah the marshalls should of done something about it but the main issue was 2 mx5,s going in the top field at the end of the day and doing doughnuts!
    Thats the kinda shit that is gonna get us banned, they just spend a day drifting a fun fast track but think lets go do some doughnuts and fuck the field up! Theres maccy d's down the road for that

Also just because we drive beaten up bmws doesnt mean we all drive like cunts, i might not be bothered about denting my car but i will have repsect for others and give space to people i dont know, especially with nice cars.

5. Phil2002

Phil2002 Member

Good point well made my battered old pos bm is also my daily that gets me to work everyday.

6. konachris

konachris Member

+1 on that front

7. ali303

ali303 Member

You guys a clearly a lot more morally guided than half the E36 skidders I've met then, fair play :)

8. mint

mint touch my fruit

Name and shame.

9. Rhys

Rhys Member

Good point spaniel, I always try and ok it with other driver before getting close its called commom decency/respect

If this fella said look im sorry I got carried away all would be good/forgotton but its his attude that pissed so many people off, if he would have hit the car thats stuck in the gravel it would be 100% he's fault and he should have to pay to have it fixed !! Lezbrucelee is very quiet whats the boss' s view on all this ??

10. Joe-sef

Joe-sef -Broseph-

like i said. unfortunately if this carrys on there is going to have to be some serious changes the the way drifting is run in the UK. Where all days are either

a) some kind of license attendees only - so these people actually have something to loose and may behave.

b) we make some kind of definitive line where there are people who are acting like cunts, who think this is glorified banger racing are put into one group and kept to the bangor rings (KOTR,BUXTON and the few others) and people who understand, love and respect the sport and how hard is to get venues as awesome as lydden hill. Can go on the tracks where a even higher degree of respect for other people, the track, and there property are required.

I dont see drifting sustainable at this rate. Fucking appalling driving and etiquette seen on tracks in the last year all over the country, Anglesey, Lydden hill, Norfolk. god knows where else.

11. the baggins

the baggins Member

Well it's easy to sort, his real name etc was recorded by the track, whoever is in charge need to give him a warning or a temporary but sizable ban, maybe pass his details on to other tracks/organisers (seriously guys, even banger drivers get bans if the act like dicks!). So if he does come back he'll not want to risk another ban, and nor will anyone else. Stamp out this behaviour BEFORE we lose the venue. Don't wait till it's too late.

#131 the baggins, Oct 10, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  12. Piercy

Piercy Skid Skid Skid.

what a dick, his facebook comments say it all really. I'd be careful what you say though he seem well 'ard on facebook -_-

13. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

Im away at the moment so not seen willie, ill pick this up monday though as its not on.

14. SX_BIG

SX_BIG Active Member

Hahaha what a fucking tool. No offence to geniune skidders in bmws but this guy epitomises why I don't want to drift anymore. I cant be arsed to go on track next to dickheads like this who think they're hard and don't care. I fan see them plowing into my car and laughing it off. Its coming more and more towards banger racing at times.

On the other hand.. and I know this is bad. If that were me I wudda been tepted to lose my cool and slam the anchors. Writing of the bmw would've made the rest of the event safer! Hipocritical somewhat!