Odc 2013..... Time to prep for the final!!!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by jonofd3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. livin4skidin

livin4skidin Member

So as no one has posted for a few hours can we assume that everything is clearly understood?
    So if your name is in green you have made the final, if your name is in red you have shown commitment to the championship and followed the rules stated at the start and so are elligible to attend the final.
    Those whose names are not highlighted, you can clearly see where you are on the table, if names in green and then red cannot attend the final you will be invited along, and we sincerly hope you can make it.
    Now Jono has worked very hard to get this table all in one piece and in a position to make any sense, for which we are very gratefull.
    Gordon and I are doing what we can to turn the ODC around after it has all sort of fallen apart a bt around the country, we cannot lay blame on anyones door for this but hope that the people who should be at the final will be there, we ask anyone who would like to to please come along and spectate/give support.
    We have Ralio in attendance to film the final for the TV for us which is cool, we will have some prizes to give away.
    In addition to this i would advise all attending, weather driving or watching to arrive on the saturday night as the bar will be open ;)

2. hoagy5

hoagy5 Member

See ya at the bar, and thanks for all the hard work making it happen. :-) p.s, I have a plan, if everyone buys Jono a drink we will have more chance on Sunday!

3. wheelerr33

wheelerr33 Member

I think we all owe jono, Gav and gordan a drink. I am attending with my young family so i will be in a hotel sat night so will see you all bright and early on the Sunday morning :-)

4. goose

goose Member

How long I got to hold these horses for? :-)

5. hoagy5

hoagy5 Member

Looks like you are in from what Gav is saying,

6. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

Only way I'll stand any chance is if it's wet matey, not really got enough power for the big track.....160 bhp at best with the rover lump in carb :( but I'm gonna be trying to overcome that handicap lol!

7. blitz20ten

blitz20ten Member

So am I right in thinking that the green drivers are in, and you down the list of reds to complete the 32?
    How do we stand on sharing a car? Both of mine are blown up and jow looks like the guys whos car I was borrowing has made the final!

8. g-tec

g-tec Member

Your thinkings are correct

And as for sharing we have no probs with it only rule being if you end up drawn against each other someone will have to stand down

That decision must be made before the day and told to us between both of you

- - - Updated - - -

Not between both

By both

9. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

you killed the new lump already Ollie..... What's gone wrong with it?

10. blitz20ten

blitz20ten Member

Spun a bearing bud! Engine was a 'unknown' just gotta swallow it unfortunately.

11. Trystan19

Trystan19 Member

Feel for u man :( was looking forward to seeing the beast on the 27th too :(

12. big_si

big_si Member

Shit news Ollie, sorry to hear that mate.

Looking forward to the final, sorry if this is a stupid question but who is Ralio?

13. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

Welsh telly.

14. Trystan19

Trystan19 Member

Welsh Rallying lol

15. jonofd3

jonofd3 Active Member

As above..... it's a program that covers the British rally and other rally events around the UK and is broadcast on S4C (welsh channel) so for the majority of us, we will be on telly, but only a handful will understand the program. I'm ashamed to say.... I'm in the majority :(

Jono

16. big_si

big_si Member

Ha! Amazing.

17. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

The first ODC final was on Ralio.
    I was in it for nearly a second :)
    It was hilarious.
    There are some words that aren't available in Welsh :)

18. The Hols

The Hols Member

I'm a bit behind on the rankings and ravings going on but .....

Personally I think a massive pat on the back should be given to G, Gav and Jono, they've taken over last minute and have had a shit storm to deal with. The rules were clear when you entered the championship!

Personally me and the other marshals are well excited to be able to marshal the big track and are looking forward to see who's the ODC champion is!

Hope to see you all bright and early Sunday morning for an amazing Final!