What is a good Starter drift car?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by NewGuy, Oct 18, 2013.

1. NewGuy

NewGuy New Member

never knew this was going to be such a big thred.... damn..

2. DoriDave

DoriDave ~~Sore-Arse~~

You gotta admit, it is entertaining.
    Now listen to grandad Dave, get a 1.6 Eunos Roadster (posh name for a jap spec imported MX5), get cheapo Raceland coilovers from eBay, shouldn't cost you anymore than a grand all in. Blow the rest on insurance and practice days. DONE!!!

3. nissanr34cal

nissanr34cal Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha owned. What a mug

4. pwalker

pwalker Member

So it has nothing to do with me Actualy being called peter walker then no lol?. I generally do take offence to people calling my parents inbred or whatever the fuck you said yeah, you might be saying this shit thinking well never meet and that I'm just another person on the forum who your never going to meet, but no drifting is still a very small community really and I will be at every round of bdc next year aswell as what other tracks (because I don't have a picture or fancy signature on here doesn't mean I do drift) so come give me that shit to my face calling my parents inbred or whatever the fuck you said said...but you wouldn't and if you wouldn't say it to someone's face dont do it on the Internet so il wait to hear from u personally insulting me, until then put down the fucking cheeseburgers...peace

#104 pwalker, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  5. Doofmeister

Doofmeister Member

I'm new here, don't really have anything to contribute to this post except im getting a 316 bmw and itll be a struggle to get sideways but in the wet it should be good so if you're interested in cheap skidding, get one? :)
    How the fuck do i start a thread or make a post guys? XD Kinda struggling here

6. alexevans

alexevans Member

Haha this thread has it all.

7. Doofmeister

Doofmeister Member

Directed at me by any chance aha?
    Seriously though, help would be appreciated :L

8. DoriDave

DoriDave ~~Sore-Arse~~

pwalker, please do shut up and rethink your life.

9. GmasterT

GmasterT Heavy Industries...

Well as you'll actually be at something involving outside and drifting then I won't need to say these things to your face as you'll realise yourself that you have been an inbred internet willy waving douche that got angry at someone being silly on a forum.

I hope the tears from your angry wanks help lube the friction of frustration as you try and tug away your foolish teens and finally plunge deep into the warm wet hole of manhood where people get on with the day to day

Unless they have a bored day and want to wind up keyboard warriors lolzzzzzz :D

10. pwalker

pwalker Member

Iv never not being doing anything. And no if It was purely the internet...something where we are complete strangers you wouldn't be able to get me anoyed whatever you tried saying but the fact we proberbly will and your Insulting my family makes it a bit different.
    See I know il proberbly meet people on here and therefore have more respect for people than to try insult there family's without knowing fuck all about them

#110 pwalker, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  11. GmasterT

Your English is even worse when you're trying to be clever.

So in summary you accept you're a fucking retard that doesn't know what you're talking about but wants to feel important, but your main gripe is the interet offence regarding your family (parents in this case) and I either need to apologise or say it to your face and everything will be fine...

No probs :D

12. Adam-MGTF

Adam-MGTF Member

Nice reply: I dont agree at all

Better replys:

My brother has a 318i... seriously dont bother. Get a 328i. They are actually CHEAPER the 318 struggles in 2nd gear in the wet even with elebantybillion clutch kicks

13. olew3523

olew3523 Member

I started in a 318is 16v, it was good in the wet and would drift with big entries in the dry and even make some smoke with 80psi in the rears! I liked learning in this car as it taught me alot about using the steering and cars weight to drift not just the loud pedal, I now have a 2.8 in the same car that has made a huge difference!!

14. GmasterT

Lol, I got a pm, bless...

15. pwalker

pwalker Member

I messaged to see if you would even bother replying to a message when no1 else can see it but obviously you can't help but bring it back on here where people can see. Youv just proved exactly the type of person you are lol. ...and you tell me I'm trying to get people to like me and bump up my post count :s. I'm done with this argument on here. If you want to still be clever do it on pm away from your precious dw fwends

16. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

Lol, this place really cracks me up !

17. GmasterT

I replied you sensitive little soul. Pretty much saying that. I didn't know we were arguing? Im an arrogant drifting legend both on here and real life, you're the one trying to save face in here...

You are so easy to wind up, I'm not every really trying :D

#117 GmasterT, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  18. Rads_s13

Rads_s13 DWYB & DRIFT TAXI

The truth! :p

man hug G lol

19. Blackett

Blackett No Comment

Mr Walker, please bear in mind the guy you're arguing with looks like this -

[​IMG]

He doesn't do normal conversation with anyone, lol :)

20. Ruishy1

Ruishy1 Active Member

I don't see anyone in the pic apart from the blonde :D