One of them rare e36's

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by masonS13, Nov 20, 2013.

1. masonS13

masonS13 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks driftworks ! XD also have the harnesses subframes and a hydraulic handbrake but that's for Xmas

Can't wait to get back off holiday and fit them all up

2. Dantagonist

Dantagonist Member

Haha.
    I asked my gf for a hydro for Christmas. Wonder if I'll get it.

We done a similar thing for a mate looking to get into drifting but we got 328 with a blown engine for 700 quid.
    It had everything on it. Coilovers. Hydro. Buckets. Welder. Adjustable arms. M50 inlet.

Bought an engine for £150 on eBay.
    Bmw is the cheapest way to drift IMO.

3. sidewaysirish

sidewaysirish Member

You realy need to spend money on an engine before driftworks bucket seats and hydro handbrakes mate, A 320 is the worst out of all the e36's to drift power delivery is shit..

some one said not to worry about the power, but to be honest you will be lucky to get some decent 2nd gear action in a 320 the engine is to lazy. Dont get me wrong a 320 will go sideways but just not great and a pain in the arse to keep the back wheels spining, get your self a 2.5 or 2.8 and drop it in, very simple swap, the 2.5 is the easiest swap

4. JulesS14200

JulesS14200 WORKin it!

Where did you get the arches from? They look alright in the pics, how they look up close?

5. ENWOD

ENWOD Member

God damnit the E36 is sexy as fuck. I'm well and truly convinced - now to find one...