Project cars...what a story

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by HellBoy98, Jan 15, 2014.

1. HellBoy98

HellBoy98 Member

Aannd here we go...let the fun begin! that s what we all thought when we first bought our drift cars, but it s only a few skids later that we've discovered that we'll have some problems with it... but off course, it s not a problem:wack: this is where it's real beauty really is.. Some of you may think i'm retarted to say that, but that's how i feel about my rs13, i think every owner with a budget drift car is thinking the same way. We enjoy 100 times more when drifting our beasts after having worked so hard on them, spent all our money on them, put all our experience, used all the help possible to get the best job done, although we know in the back of our head that it ll break again:smash:. But once again, we're driftworkers, tailsliders, streetdrifters, skids addict.. we live by the only rule : skid it fix it skid it again, than fix it again... skid skid skid skid..fix..etc. I'm sure most of you have spent most of their time under the car than actually driving it, but every second of drifting it..or hearing it idling after a rebuild or any modification, just knowing that it s working just fine... this is where a feeling full of pride and releif hits our heart!
    Lower is better, speedbumps..our #1 enemy, specialy daily drivers. I can feel ur pain :p each time we come over a speed bump without hearing the sound of scretching after going from lock to lock .. THAT'S A GREAT ACHEIVEMENT :thumbs:Drifting and burning wheels till they scream and when they do.. kill em, this is how we do it:dw:
    No body counts how many hours did he spent changing parts on his car no more... very few will understand the joy of driving a car that we have built with our own hands, with very low mechanical experience, pissed girlfriends:euge:, pissed our self one day.. then we come back the next day not being able to wait to start working on that b*tch again...
    Drifting: drifting the car we built ourselves, well that s another story :p we feel at the same moment : Adrenaline rush, excitement, pride(cz everything's working), and FEAR(we still can't beleive that what we did is actually working). It usually ends with a knock knock sound, or some gay breakdown, wich means more love time with the car! what a chance :p
    End of the project car...Never:wack:

Thanks for the reading, hope u share pics of your project drift cars! excuse my english, i'm just a 15 years old boy who "owns" an rs13 200sx and would like to hear your opinoins! thanks again:smokin:

2. LiamE36

LiamE36 Active Member

I don't get it?

RS13 buget drift car? What sort of budget we talking here?

3. s50-touring

s50-touring New Member

What are with all the gay/weird posts on the forum lately?

4. J_K_P

J_K_P Active Member

Half term already?

5. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

What the fuck is this crap??

You bought a lemon and then only realised that every S13 in existence needs a fucking ton of work??
    I don't think you can count an S13 as a 'budget drifter' anymore either, not with the price they now command and the amount of work you need to put into them :no:

If you want a budget drifter get a Beemer or a MX-5

6. Rossc0

Rossc0 Diesel Skidder

HellBoy98 - I'm going to assume you're 15

7. sparky_s13

sparky_s13 Active Member

It says in the bottom line of the post so you assume right.

When I was 15 I was still playing with a bastard BMX and not spamming forums!

8. Rossc0

Rossc0 Diesel Skidder

lolwut?

9. Mr Greggles

Mr Greggles Member

I'm so confused. 15 and typing in some weird Yoda dialect about scraping speed bumps and pride in their work!? I'm guessing daddy has a stupid car and junior here is pretending it's his. Or he's a cunt. Maybe both.

10. silvertop

silvertop der drifte schlag

think he's trying to tell us he still has'nt mastered the potty yet

11. MaccyD

MaccyD Active Member

Im confused, is this guy coming on to me? the fuck did i just read?

12. nos4speed

nos4speed Member

when did this turn into dear fucking diary?

13. OllieEN

OllieEN Member

If a child with a wealthy parent moans enough, they'll let them do anything. Or their parents are obsessed with drifting and want them to drift.

An interesting google - Duane McKeever (S13 RB teenager etc etc)

14. sammyt

sammyt Member

So this is the author?

15. sparky_s13

sparky_s13 Active Member

No^^^^^ lol

16. sammyt

sammyt Member

Confusion averted....

17. j0ns

j0ns Member

Here's my budget drift car:

[​IMG]

18. mazdachris

The guy's in Lebanon so it's entirely possible that he does indeed skid an S13. Not everywhere in the world has the same laws as the UK. And probably explains the slightly odd English as well. He's got a project thread where you can see the car, which you guys might have wanted to have a look at before you decided to be a dick to him.

*stern parent face*

19. s50-touring

s50-touring New Member

Still a gay intro,
    James deane here in ireland was 15 when he won his first championship and jack shannon was 13 when he started 15 now. Both very good drifters

20. PeterT

PeterT fuck diffin.

so the moral of story is , only Irish teenagers are worth a shite in drifting. :) but hooray, welcome mr topic starter