Three Idiots in a shitty Omega at Arena Essex AGAIN !!!!!

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by Wackojacko., Feb 25, 2014.

1. Wackojacko.

Wackojacko. Member

So we were back out in her on Sunday, battered and abused it even more.

I managed to crash it rather badly but hey ho ;)

We had to fabricate a redneck roll cage to be able to take passengers, don't mention the harness angle... it was the only option we had to keep the rear seats usable still.

So having recently bought my first house nothing says "I am a car guy" /neighbour from hell like lighting up the whole street blue, welding a roll cage into a crap old Omega at 9 o'clock on Saturday evening !

Ingedients
    [img]http://thumbsnap.com/s/IItiTOs...the video [MEDIA=youtube]oMowXA2dzSI[/MEDIA]

2. t3nhp

t3nhp Member

This is great, thought the first vid was good and looked like you all had a proper laugh

3. Mugenengineer

Mugenengineer New Member

Lol

Nice work mate! Especially liking the show you put on for the new neighbours

4. sierrasteve

sierrasteve Member

Fucking quality lads, love watching this just looks like a great lads day out.

5. Wackojacko.

Wackojacko. Member

Cheers for the kind comments.

Yes it is soooo much fun, we are best mates from school that always have a riot. It makes a welcome change when your not in your proper drifter that's worth abit and is your pride and joy worrying about if the guy in front of you is going to spin out.
    This thing cost us £60 each and gives care free seat time and some good proximity training ........ and I like hitting walls with it ;)

We plan to put a Saab 2.3turbo lump in it ...... boooosstttt. Reliable 300bhp ftw.

6. woods1

woods1 Active Member

Ive.been looking at omegas loads as there so cheap!

What engine you running? 3.0 v6 in manual are fairly rare but loads of 2.5's out there and not sure which to get as I purely want a shit missle that if I put into the wall it's no biggie

7. Wackojacko.

Wackojacko. Member

Ours is only a 2.0 litre beast. No need for a V6 around arena essex but I can imagien you need a v6 for dry skdi days for sure.