Na6 duce'd.

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by NA6, Apr 6, 2014.

1. NA6

NA6 New Member

Hey all, I'm Luke! I run a UK 1991 1.6 115HP 5 :)

I recently, well, 3 months ago now killed my first 5 on my local track because, I suck.

A month or so being lost without a car, I managed to buy Greg's, he might be on here somewhere!

Since then, a few things have been changed, but for now here be some photos and a brief spec.

13×8 Alleycats X2
    13×8 Compomotives CX’s X4
    T/A Coilovers
    Side skirts
    Mintfab Hub knuckles
    HEL Hoses S13 Front lines
    Cut and sleeved de-powered rack

Here is my old one that I killed what involved a lamppost and my local track

[​IMG]

But here be the new one :o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Images belong to 272!

Spent the first few weeks getting use to her, and the whole no PAS stuff, what now, I enjoy more then having PAS, the response feels a load better, just a tit to try and park with a welded diff.

There has been a few changes since then, what I shall get all up to date with in the next few hours or so!

Cheers :cool:

#1 NA6, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  2. NA6

NA6 New Member

So, update one to catch up!

I already supply a load of Eunos products, and as I had a load sitting around the house!

Although my first ideas was to buy it, kill it break it start again, and although the drive home was telling me to do so just as much, I became a little in love with her, realized she needs some added stuff :)

I ended up fitting one off my own ducktails, managed to get my hands on a Duce rear bumper ( even though I sell the full kit ) and a few little extras, then after all the fitting, pissing around I smoothed the ducktail, painted the car and then decided to go do some skids.

Shortly after that, and using some cheap ass £7 paint, it was well, water based, didn't last long so painted it teal, another huge regret, so it is going back to purple! This time, with masonry paint :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After paint

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then I went to DWYB, failed badly, only been driving for 5 months but, I tried, tried and well... I guess I didn't do too bad, driving a car built by someone else is somewhat a weak excuse, but it did feel very weird the first few times off it being sideways, but I guess there is a difference between ' drift car thats classed a drift car, then never goes sideways ' and ' drift car thats well, drifted? ' Anyway, I shall shut up, here is some photos :thumbs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Had a good day, learnt a few things, but no doubt need a shit load more seat time! Decided on the drive home to take her off the road, fix a few extra things, paint her again and add some new things, but sitting back now, its going a little bit further then that, but its minor details.

[​IMG]

Did this ^^

[​IMG]

Regretted this ^^

[​IMG]

Now going back to this ^^

Added some new things to the car this week, then finalized what else is going on ASAP so I shall write that up shortly.

Cheers ya'll.

P.S, Any reason into why my thread keeps adding up shitty eBay links? Luls.

3. richie_k83

richie_k83 Well-Known Member

I still prefer the teal bro lol

4. Stavros

Stavros Active Member

I loved it red with the stock rear bumper and the badass wheels. Not feeling it now.

5. Master This!

Master This! Member

i liked the purple man, if you can get it looking like that in the pic at the bottom that should be pretty awesome !

P.S i want your alley cats so bad

6. richie_k83

richie_k83 Well-Known Member

^^ Pretty sure he is selling them

7. NA6

NA6 New Member

Well, as I stock & supply the Duce kit, it will, as for the wheels, they are for sale, but in other terms they aint, they are off to get a full refurb and then I shall decide ( Unless the girlfriend wants them ) They will be F/S.

The car is now going back to purple, Duce kit will be fitted along with ERD's Spec ii wheels ( 15x8 / 15x9 )

Car is still off the road though as working on more important things, there shall be an update shortly though :)

8. ontheway

ontheway Member

It's good to see you on here man, looking forward to it being back together!