What wheels are these?????

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by driftdog, Mar 31, 2014.

1. driftdog

driftdog Member

Morning guys,

Long shot but does anyone know what wheels any of these are?

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

I am after something bad ass or my ls400 and just don't know what to get, any ideas?
    I originaly thought of some of the 18inch rotars of DW in pink and have the lip wrapped in some Zilla automotive colours.

Thanks guys

2. OllieEN

OllieEN Member

Broad face, shiny, low offset with big flat lips. The bottom pic is Work Equips I think.
    Do a bit of hunting around google - you're essentially looking for VIP style wheels and usually you have to go balls to the wall with VIP styling as it's expensive, it's not very popular in the UK so look to Japan/USA for inspiration...
    There's plenty of videos/pics online of VIP styles...

3. driftdog

driftdog Member

Yea Iv had to look at the American scene for parts, I got my coil overs now and fitted but the wheels are my biggest mission.

I have just bought some Rotar GTR-D's for now, but I really want some mega VIP wheels like on these as I don’t really have a budget but If I spend £1k-£2k I just want them to be perfect so that I am 100% happy.

But yea the USA market is showing to be the best place so far but the import duty pisses me off.
    Yea there are loads of pics and videos on line but hardly any tell you what wheels people are using. Its almost like a childish ''don’t copy my idea'' attitude that they have.

eehh well, il keep on looking. 

4. nos4speed

nos4speed Member

Dont know if you have came across this site bit it has its fair share of VIP builds and usually tells you the name of the wheels. Might be handy for you.

Cars

5. initial_j

initial_j Made guy

top ones look a bit like AME's

6. driftdog

driftdog Member

Thanks for that link, some rather sweet rides on there.

Id like to possibly get mine to a fair boss looking ride, even though its a day to day car for me.

I thought about how to have a tow bar that fits in with the VIP image as id like to possibly get another skidder and start hitting buxton again with it being so close to me. But man hardly any pimp VIP cars are rocking a tow bar, so im buggered for ideas :-(

7. nos4speed

nos4speed Member

If you were going full on VIP im sure you could get some massively expensive fold away tow hook designed but you could always just chrome one and hang a chandelier off it for the pimpness haha!

8. OBEE

OBEE Member

Celsior: AME Shallen LX
    UCF10: Work Equip 05s

9. driftdog

driftdog Member

chandelier

hahah il sort one for the inside ;-)

OBEE - thanks dude