Southwall Smokers Lydden Hill Drift Day 26th April.

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lezbrucelee, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Rhys

Rhys Member

I had a wicked day, we was all well lucky not to have a big pile up when u was in the wall reeperr32 send me a message on fb and ill load the video up

2. Do A Skid

Do A Skid Member

Indeed. Frustrating!

3. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

yeh I can imagine mate...

who you on fb matey?

4. 192_Nightmare

192_Nightmare Member

Everyone moans so much on here after lydden.. I had a really good day as usual Saturday. I was out in one of the lower groups novice/inter for a few reasons 1. Change in spec so needed to learn the car 2. I'm not majorly experienced and don't wanna hold others up and lastly and maybe most importantly 3. I'm not a bellend that thinks that being in the pro group makes you a pro.

5. bear.

bear. Member

I was watching and pretty sure it was a grey S13 that this incident happened with ?

6. bear.

bear. Member

Had a great day ! Morning was a bit soggy, but managed to hold it together and not spin off and break the car haha

Afternoon was awesome when it dried up, started to get used to the wand. thought the inter group went pretty well !

7. bear.

bear. Member

8. 328BM

328BM New Member

I think you're thinking of the grey s13 and black ps incident?

9. bear.

bear. Member

Yes sure that's what joe is talking about ...

10. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

Can u post that video please, i need to see it as it may/may not affect the way we go about twinning. You can just pm me a link if you dont want to post it for what ever reason.

for everyone else ill do another post once ive read the rest of your comments

11. Daze

Daze THROWDOWN

Had a great day, thanks to the organisers & marshals, etc. I was told off as one of the guys that ignored flags. My bad on this, but I honestly could not see the flag being waved. On the entry to Devils Elbow, the guy/girl waving the flag did not seem to actually "wave" it, more like hold it casually as it fluttered in the wind.

After that happened, I told my passenger to be on alert for flags, and we did OK after that. Its difficult as my entry point to Devils Elbow is so far back that I can barely see any flag at all by the time I begin my entry.

Ah well, hopefully it went smoothly enough from the organisers perspective.

I had fun, can't wait to do more of this :wack:

[​IMG]

12. Leno

Leno Member

I had a great day tbh, apologies to anyone i held up by my spinning/trips into the gravel! I did find i was getting held up nearer the end of the day but i put this down to me driving an mx5 i have to enter corners a lot quicker than most others due to not having as much power!

Learnt a lot though, cant wait to get back

13. reeperR32

reeperR32 Drift-Street-Imports

can the guy who we were chatting too parked next to us black e30, can you send me that vid of my r34 crash please :D