What's the difference?

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by DionL, May 20, 2014.

1. mint

mint touch my fruit

If I were you though..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Im totally biased :p As I personally dont like s-bodies anymore, however just so you know.. It'll be cheaper in every respect using a car such as an mx5 as apposed to an s-body.. EVERY way.. Insurance, tax, fuel, tyres, mods the lot.. far more reliable, out run most s-bodies if driven properly and it'll teach you far more in a shorter period of time due to, lack of power.

I started with an s15.. and got shot for an mx5, I got a JZX100.. then got another mx5 as it was just so day and night of a difference.

#21 mint, May 21, 2014
    Last edited: May 21, 2014
  2. Blackett

Blackett No Comment

I am not sure what teachers teach 13 year old children these days, but sentences aren't supposed to be that long.

Ian. :) (fat 42 year old)

3. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

Lol, which one? Seriously, google it. It really isn't hard to find the differences between chassis code and engines too.

Also, another funny point is that a reasonably priced S-Body will NOT exist when your old enough to even think about buying one. Better start saving now kid haha.

4. DionL

DionL New Member

I do like the mx5's, I'll look into them more closer to the time

5. diamondsink

diamondsink Kyouto Drift

Theres a few full stops, use a few if you like?

6. Leno

Leno Member

i was in the same boat as you 7 ish years ago man, i was set on buying a neesun or some shit till i grew up a bit and realised money doesnt grown on trees :/ now own a mx5, and as mint says its easily capable of keeping up with the quicker stuff!

7. SteveC200

SteveC200 Used to drift, now I don't.

Dont be so hard on the kid chaps, he might type overly long sentences that needs a few fullstops chucked in but compared to most 13 year old he seems to be some sort of genius. No text speak, his spelling is spot on and he had the balls to apologise after a mini rant. Fair play, welcome to the forum Dion. :)

8. DionL

DionL New Member

Thanks Steve, Just makes my night a little bit better :)

9. therealeewilko

You could of researched this but to be fair, you'd think the better way would be to ask 'elders' who practice and are in the know, after all, this has been the method for generations well before google. So all the funny big man 'scene boys' go fuck. Nice one for coming on a forum like this and getting to it.