Fake Veilside on Instagram!

Thread in 'Other Chat' started by carkidkray, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carkidkray

carkidkray Guest

Hi All, I had to join this site to out someone who is doing more harm than good to the thing we love! Cars and custom builds!
    Please firstly direct yourselves to the post - KNIGHT RACER PROBLEMS AVOID!!!
    The thread (now closed, how appropriate considering the ripping the OP got).
    A quick google search after seeing the car pop on Instagram revealed the forum he set up and the youtube channel of the garage who created this hideous pile of plastic (the fibre glass is so low grade it should be called plastic). {Youtube for backstreet customs}

He is calling this car a real veilside and suckering people into thinking it is real! VS dont make this kit anymore! more over than that he is driving a dangerous car (due to poor build) around london... i vote to troll this guy till he admits he has a fake kit.... Its irritating! thoughts guys?

Imagine you had a real VS and saw this clown ....

2. mc_bob

mc_bob Active Member

Fuck off.

3. Andy318ti

Andy318ti Active Member

Oh no a fake kit.
    Really? You have too much time.

4. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

^^ This.

Welcome to the UK, where every man and his dog will avoid buying quality items for their cars and wonder why they constantly break :thumbs:

5. r3k1355

r3k1355 Well-Known Member

Have I missed out on all of this??

I thought they were putting out a load of crap and charging people good money for crap????

6. Lukem

Lukem Member

Backstreet customs do a great job! They managed to make the awful fitting kit look decent on that rx7?

7. mint

mint touch my fruit

WHO FUCKING CARES!!! Serious question!? Have you got nothing.. nothing else going on in your sad little life that you have to waste time by being concerned about what other people do or have!? This is fucking problem with the UK and the people in it.. all far too quick to out other people for stupid trivial fucking shit..

ITS A BODYKIT! A shite looking one.. on a car no one knows or even remotly gives a crap about! Fucking hell.. Go have a wank or something but whatever you do, dont come back here.

Reasons like this is why Facebook exists, you know that CIA database your all so happy to fill in all day long, go post your pointless female drama about someone else on there. If living your life like a hollyoaks episode is how you get off in the morning.

YOU SIR.. Are the irratatable element now.

#7 mint, May 24, 2014
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
  8. Jites

Jites Active Member

mint cunto San!

honestly though... op.... you need to sort out your priorities

9. SteveC200

SteveC200 Used to drift, now I don't.

And off he fucks, permanently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.