Southwall Smokers, Lydden Hill 19th July 2014

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by lezbrucelee, Jun 24, 2014.

1. jacksheps

jacksheps Member

Can't wait for this! Look forward to meeting people :) come and say hello please!

[​IMG]

2. _dave_

_dave_ Member

My first ever attempt drifting be wary of the gold s13 in the newbie group lol!

3. bear.

bear. Member

I'm not fast enough for interpro, I would hold people up. I fit really well into Inters at the moment I feel :)

4. mike8135

mike8135 New Member

Booked and paid. How do I select which group I want? my first time at lydden so want n00b group

5. Silver2

Silver2 Member

Hello dude, were you at the Ring end of May? Your signature pics and car suggest so, I only realised once you came in off track that you had UK plates on, I was there with my mates x4 e36s. Your car sounded and looked sweet, turbo?

6. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

Ring them up tmw and confirm which group you want.

7. lezbrucelee

lezbrucelee Southwall Smokers

Only spaces now left are
    9 novice
    2 Inter/pro
    13 pro.

8. jacksheps

jacksheps Member

Hiya bud, yea that was me! Supercharged :)

9. Silver2

Silver2 Member

Cool I thought so, the car looks sweet, ive got the Grey/Red e36, see you at Lydden ;)

10. Mr White

Mr White Drift Bruvvaaaas

Stewy bryant may be attending lads need to talk to the organiser anybody have a contact for him

11. jacksheps

jacksheps Member

Anyone gunnna be camping on the Friday night?

12. Magic_Performance

I ll be there around 10pm Friday nite ...... weather forecast looks fun too!

13. m11ler

m11ler Member

14. _dave_

_dave_ Member

Had a great time. Sorry for holding everyone up in the novice group it was the first time I have ever done any form of drifting!

15. jacksheps

jacksheps Member

Had a brilliant time :) car didn't let up atal, can't get enough of the fast corners!

16. Richy84

Richy84 Member

The morning sucked ass! People going balls out with no consideration for others. I think in the whole morning, I got 2 or 3 laps relatively free. People spinning, then ripping away in front of you to spin again! Although I did mess up twice lol

However last 2 sessions were awesome, no one really spinning and the ones that did, staying put til clear.

Will deffo go again

17. jacksheps

jacksheps Member

So,whims there was excess of 17 cars on track! To many I think, people tend to stick in 3's 4's and that worked well but when there's 4 groups of 4 trying to keep togeather it got abit hectic! Defo free'ed up in the afternoon :) I will be back!

18. Guy B

Guy B Member

That was a really good day. My car didnt move due to an electrical fault which was frustraiting but I was watching the various groups all day.

Shame about the total fucking arsehole in the orange s14a in the novice group. Doing doughnuts in the middle of the track, black flagged twice, getting waaaaaay too close to other cars, drifting under red and yellow flags and doing at least 2 doughnuts every time you spun. I have never seen anything like it in my 3 years of drifting. You fucking destroyed an M3 and didnt give a shit. I'm so glad that you have been banned from lydden, if only you could be banned from every track in tne country!

19. Doobs Scoob

Doobs Scoob New Member

Same as Guy B, My car got out once in the morning (the M3 mentioned above). It was my first time out at Lydden , watched it many times and never seen anyone drive like that utter twat in the Orange s14a.
    Personally I didn't stand a chance to avoid him with his mate stopped on the other side of the track waiting for him to spin around in a cloud of smoke without looking whats coming!

They banned him from the next run, after which he decided to drive like a cock again and try and race one of my mates. That was the final straw so at least he won't be on there for this year!

20. LiamE36

LiamE36 Active Member

It's a shame when people dick about at these practise days, especially if another car is damaged when it could of been avoided.