deep dish bmw wheels (fomb) 17in 5x120 et13 8.5j

Thread in 'Wheels and Tyres for sale' started by nik_nissan, Oct 17, 2013.

1. nik_nissan

nik_nissan Member

I have these rare wheels for any 5x120 bmw but due to selling up all my bm stuff I no longer have anything cool to put these on:(

I picked them up years ago not knowing what they were and have tried to find what exactly they are only known as fomb which is an oem wheel supplier for pagani and a few other italian makes, they are not borbets or kerschers only ever seen a couple of other sets in the uk and look sweet on bmws.

I have had these on every 5 series i have owned and are painted in a nice graphite colour but have some marks which is reflected in the price.

All the centre caps are present but only three of the screws these are the same as borbet cap screws and can be found on the internets for very little money ialso have the tool for cap removal.

They are 8.5j et13 in 17in flavour and there are 4, no tyres included
    I am after £200 picked up from Crewe 3 miles from j16 of the M6 or I can deliver up to 60-70 miles at 50p per mile
    contact on here or ring 07969624167 (nik)

Pictures
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and one on my old e34

[​IMG]

would look fair gangster on an e36 as well with the et13 offset and will a quick refurb if inclined these wheels could well set your car apart from the hoard of samey bmws in the uk at the moment

Thanks for looking

2. Brassick

Brassick Member

Any chance you've still got these nearly a year later? lol

3. minty23

minty23 Member

Would you post these buddy for extra?