SkidRisk - Birmingham Wheels. October 5th with FREE Super pro tuition

Thread in 'Drifting Chat / Pictures / Videos' started by SkidRisk, Sep 14, 2014.

1. SkidRisk

SkidRisk Member

The next event is on Sunday October 5th . This is an event with a difference. We will have BDC teams in attendance giving drift demonstrations, aswell as free tuition throughout the day. They will be Jumping in and out of your cars to give you all the best advice a professional could give and all for FREE. The Teams will be Team Lassa Tyres. The Slidemotorsport lads and our very own NZ1 driver Zak Pole. There will also be a camera man there shooting for our new promo video so get your best driving skills at the ready and tidy those cars up

TIMETABLE
    Details of any comps etc will be confirmed in advance and at the drivers briefing.

Standard daily timetable;

08:00 Gates Open
    09:00 Drivers Briefing
    (THIS IS MANDATORY!!)
    09:15 Track Open
    12:30 Lunch
    13:00 Track Re-Opens
    18:00-20:00 Track Closes (Dependant on Queue Size, Weather etc)

TYRES
    Mint Tyres will be on site again to provide high quality part worn tyres and a tyre change service - See;Home
    £2.50 per tyre (any size 15's to 18's - if you need anything smaller then get in touch before the event)
    £5.00 for changes
    £1.00 for disposals

BOOKING ON
    We have a maximum of 50 spaces available on the day (max 45 to be booked in advance) so book early to avoid disappointment as we cannot guarantee access on the day!
    Drivers need to bring their photocard licenses and attend the mandatory briefing at 9am on the day of the event. Signing on is open between 8am-9am.

COSTS

Single Day - in Advance
    Driver £35
    Second Driver £25
    Passenger £20

Single Day - Pay on the Day
    Driver £40 + entry
    Second Driver £30 + entry
    Passenger £25 + entry

ALL Spectators pay the £5 entry fee

Skid Risk reserve the right to refuse entry and/or eject any person or persons from the site with no entitlement to a refund should our rules and regulations be contravened.

WHAT TO BRING
    Although everyone that comes along is friendly and happy to help out, we'd recommend that everyone brings their own tools;
    Jack, Wheel Brace, Socket Set, Screwdrivers, Hammer etc - Cable Ties and Duct Tape are highly recommended for running repairs! You may also want to bring some oil, a decent container of water (there are taps on site) any anything else you think will be useful.
    Your friends! Drifting is more fun if you can enjoy if with your mates... Share the jobs of changing wheels and have fun on track!

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]RULES
    [/B][/COLOR][B][B][B]
    A full briefing is given at the start of each day, the basics;
    Helmets MUST be worn at all times on track (including the play pens) - you must bring your own helmets, SkidRisk do not supply.
    Drivers and Passengers must be wearing the correct wristband before going on track. SkidRisk reserve the right to refuse entry and eject anyone from the premises that does not adhere to this rule.
    Seatbelts must be worn and windows closed to within a fist width gap.
    Any loose or sharp panels must be repaired or removed prior to going on track.
    SkidRisk operate a 2 warning system for anyone that disobeys the marshals, drives dangerously on track/on site or causes any issues for anyone else on site. If you receive a second warning you will be going home early with no refund. This is for minor rule breaking, anyone acting a down and out idiot will just be instantly banned
    So the instant ban rule breaking consists of, acting an idiot on the play pen, not wearing a helmet on the playpen, trying to get away with not paying, tampering with wristbands, speeding around the venue and lastly wheel spinning in the pits as this leads to cars being damaged from the stones being thrown up
    [U][B]Respect us and we will respect you![/B][/U][B][B][B]

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]VENUE
    [/B][/COLOR][B][B][B]
    Birmingham Wheels Adventure Park
    Landor Street
    Birmingham
    B8 1AD
    Map: [COLOR=#ff710d][URL][URL]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Birmi...d+Kingdom&z=14[/URL][/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff][B]FACEBOOK[/B][/COLOR][B][B][B]
    [COLOR=#ff710d][URL][URL]https://www.facebook.com/SkidRiskBirmingham[/URL][/URL][/COLOR]
    Like us for updates and competitions!

[COLOR=#ff0000][B]BOOKING ON
    [/B][/COLOR][B][B][B]
    Payment to be made via Paypal; [COLOR=#ff710d][email]skidrisk@outlook.com[/email][/COLOR] - make sure you include your name and you will be added to the list below - PM or Email us if there are any issues![/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

#1 SkidRisk, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  2. olew3523

olew3523 Member

you got me and allpress on the list? been a while since bham twinning times be good to be back!

3. Dubownerbilco

Dubownerbilco Member

just sent my money to get booked on, is there any noise regs?

4. Sieras_s13

Sieras_s13 Member

Payment sent yesterday. Any idea when the list will be updated?

5. olew3523

olew3523 Member

They usually say about noise that there is no noise regs but don't turn up with no exhaust or anything like that, if it falls off during the day that's ok, my old exhaust used to be offensively loud and that was fine, so don't worry

6. Dubownerbilco

Dubownerbilco Member

ok thats good i have a full japspeed shotgun system :)

7. redgpx

redgpx Member

Payment sent name Don Griffiths

8. Sieras_s13

Sieras_s13 Member

Payment have been sent on 28th of september at 13:16. But still not on the list . Name: Sergejus Kuzmicas. Can anyone help me with that please?

9. CWDawson10

CWDawson10 New Member

They usually update the final list on friday evening dont worry to much as they will have got it :)

10. Sieras_s13

Sieras_s13 Member

List has been updated 3 times since i paid. They don't reply to my emails and their PM box is full :/ so how people need to get in touch with them? And is only 5 spaces left in the list thats why I'm worried :)

11. Sieras_s13

Sieras_s13 Member

Sorted... Facebook is the place reach them :)

12. CWDawson10

CWDawson10 New Member

I was going to sugest facebook haha

13. SkidRisk

SkidRisk Member

I some times don't get chance to look on here bit busy breaking cars van etc ;-) see you all sunday