Cheap mx5 eunos clean shell with lots of goodies

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by jaksey-rob, Oct 19, 2014.

1. jaksey-rob

jaksey-rob Member

Hi, I recently got this mx5 Eunos from a mate after doing some work for him but I haven't got the time to play with it so I'm putting it up for sale, the Mx5 is a 1.6 eunos. 113364 km. a list of parts it has = nismo gear knob, yellow steering wheel, windbreaker, different mirrors, sprint hart Motorsport alloys, gab sport coil overs, up rated front and rear gab sport roll bars, spats strut brace, ultra fight ht leads, vernier cam pulleys, I've been told it has cams but can't confirm so take it as standard cams, 4 branch manifold unsure of make, it has an LSD fitted and maybe other bits I've missed.

The shell is quite clean other than the n/s/f wing has been dented and the battery tray in the boot is a little rusty. The guts of the handbrake has been removed due to it getting stuck on so just needs a second hand handbrake put on about a 15min job, the roof is in good condition, one tiny cut in the rear window can't really see it, and it could do with a good service.

One bad thing with the car is my mate can't find any of the paper work for it so I have no history or v5 so the new owner will have to send away for the v5 but I will send away a letter to the Dvla saying it has been sold, I don't think there is any mot or tax on it.

price wise I think it's worth around £700 Ono located in Kent, I don't get much phone signal where I am but if you send me a pm or text to 07414101021 I'll get back to you when I can, cheers Rob

[​IMG]

2. jaksey-rob

jaksey-rob Member

3. twiglett

twiglett Active Member

i have the v5 and its taxed until february.

4. KDLST

KDLST New Member

Hi mate,

might be interested in this car if you let it go for a nice price. Can you give me the build year please?

Regards from Belgium,
    Koen