Sr20det engine with tomei cams.

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by nash`s, Dec 27, 2014.

1. nash`s

nash`s Member

for sale i have a sr20det engine for sale mileage is approx 90K. had some tomei procams, tomei valve springs and new oem rocker arms installed about 7k miles ago. engines never missed a beat, engine oil religiously changed every 3000 miles using titan pro race oil[​IMG].

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

engine was painted around 10 months ago, fitted back in the car and now taken back out again ( during that time the car hasn't been driven or even started for that matter) so it still looks nice and fresh ;). All the turbo water and oil take offs have been converted to AN fittings too :D, also has updated water pump pulley.
    inlet, ex mani, turbo, etc are not included. atm I'm selling it as just as you see it here. but I'm pretty sure i have loads of spares down my unit. will check at the weekend when i pull the engine out. oh yeah and it currently doesn't have a rocker cover but I can buy one if needed.[​IMG]

£900

2. nash`s

nash`s Member

3. nash`s

nash`s Member

2015 bump

4. 200sx_

200sx_ PS13 x TD Power

Completely unrelated post, buttttt, do you have any more details on the AN turbo drain (block side)? What thread the block is and how much of an arse it was to do? GLTWS :)

5. nash`s

nash`s Member

All the an fittings on the block are a piece of piss to do. I juts took all the old fittings to a automotive plumbing shop and asked for them to match everything up in AN fittings. Sure someone on here will know all the thread sizes ;)