S14a Drift Shell Good condition £150

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by Haynesey, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Haynesey

Haynesey Active Member

Need this off my drive ASAP before my neighbors start getting out their voodoo dolls and throw bricks through my windows!!

-1999 S14a Shell in good condition. It has been a drift shell so does have some dents and scuffs, the rear arches are cut for overfenders and there is a welded in Hydro mount. The shell is solid, not some rotten old shitter and there is just a slight bit of surface bubbling on the back of the sills. The subframe mounts are all solid as is the boot floor and the rest of the underneath.
    The Shell comes complete with doors, all wiring and bootlid unless these are sold first, front subframe and all glass except the windscreen. You are also welcome to a slightly dented bonnet and any other standard parts that I have lying around (there is a fair bit here).

I will take a bargain basement price of £150 for this decent, ready to build shell however there is a catch. I need to remove the rear subframe and diff and if this is not done before the shell goes I will need a hand doing it (shouldn't be a big job for two or more) unless you want to buy the lot off me (strengthened rear subframe and welded diff inc drive shafts and hubs all on DW solid Bushes).

Call/Txt me on 07530746549 and bag yourself a cheap as chips shell!!

2. gumpster

gumpster New Member

Hi were are you located?

3. Haynesey

Haynesey Active Member

I'm in Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 fella.

4. Haynesey

Haynesey Active Member

Deposit now taken