S14 Complete front end

Thread in 'Parts for sale' started by alan.m, Feb 20, 2015.

1. alan.m

alan.m New Member

Hi guys just did a swap to an s14a front end so up for grabs is my old front. Collection from Ipswich on the bigger items i can post the smaller have stated this with each item.

headlights, both are in good condition no cracks in the glass and the mounts are all ntact, drivers side manual beam adjuster has snapped off (shown in photo) but the electric adjustment still works. could possible be fixed or replaced.
    £60 for the pair (Can post for extra)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sidelights, again no cracks good condition but passenger side lower ball mount has snapped off (shown in photo) didnt affect the looks when i was running the front end.
    £25 for the pair (Can post for extra)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonnet in good condition has been vinyle wrapped carbon fibre look, i think the bonnet is orange under the vinyle but i am unsure of this
    £30 (collection only)
    [​IMG]

Front bumper good condition but has been cut away at the back to allow fmic setup does not affect the look or fitting
    £20 (Collection Only)
    [​IMG]

Pair of wings in black average condition could do with a respray has a little surface rust on the bottoms can get better photos if needed
    £20 each (collection Only)
    [​IMG]

Also have the grill in orange dont have a photo atm aswell as the bumper support bar can be seen in the photo above .
    Grill £15 (will post for extra)
    Bumper Support bar £10 (Will post for extra)

Cheers

2. alan.m

alan.m New Member

Bump! Also i will accept offers on everything :)

3. alan.m

alan.m New Member

A few items are now up for auction on ebay :)