BMW E34 V8 M5 S62b50 - BDC spec car 13.5k with spare S62b50

Thread in 'Drift cars for sale' started by jankes, Mar 15, 2015.

1. jankes

jankes Member

BMW E34 V8 M5 S62b50 - BDC spec car 12.5k with spare S62b50

For sale my pride and joy BMW E34 which been heavily modified to use as a drift car which I use for last 2 years mainly competing in British Drift Championship (2013 and 2014 seasons) -in 2014 I ended at 4/5th place (there was around 40drivers in my class) so it was quite successful car to me, I owned this shell for last 4/5 years as once I bought it I knew it will serve me for long time. Will try to describe this as accurate I can but we spend so many time and money its almost impossible to remember every each detail. Car was build at beginning 2013 and improved since as I wanted it to be perfect for me - it wasn't quick build and we didn't cut corners anywhere as bodges isn't my thing, I even redone exhaust twice and pay for it twice as wasn't up to mine expectations.
    Im selling it as 2015 taking a break from drifting and want to focus more on new family member. Car cost me small fortune to build up to this standard and selling it now for 12.5k - price include spare S62B50 engine which isn't cheap either to buy separately, can sell car without spare engine but wont sell spare engine without car!
    Its not cheap car , but it was build to high standard and you cant build another one for this money - if you can please prove me wrong!
    As for offers may reconsider some or px car like X5 or M3 , not interested in insulting offers - I'm not desperate to sell for pennies - rather put it in the storage - this is one off E34 probably one in world build up to this specification. Well recognized car in Drift scene. There is no MOT for obvious reasons - cant see myself driving it on normal roads sideways everywhere - and loosing licence in a week. I have many more pictures/videos from build/drifting/events if you interested get in touch.
    Car is a pure drift machine and there is few body dents due to previous damages,crashes battle scars - this is normal thing with drifting - mechanically its 100% Car was serviced after every round with oil change (castrol 10w60) and whole drive train inspection - never let me down in 2014 season. Its quite easy to drive and power band is wide due to V8 engine.

some video:
    just to give You a idea!

CHASSIS:
    1994 E34 530i manual - rare non sunroof , non side skirts version - no rusty shell - V5 present
    cage with extension to front turrets by Huxley Motorsport
    all under seal from bottom chassis was removed and repainted underneath grey, inside dark grey/blue - i have loads of pictures from build and can show them for interested person.

SUSPENSION / BRAKES:
    rear subframe reinforced with adjustable camber toe (currently set camber 0 degree for perfect tyre wear) + powerflex bushes
    front subframe modded to use Nissan steering rack and heavy steering box removed
    bottom Nissan arms , front knuckles Nissan - adaptors to use BMW rims
    Front brakes nissan GTS 320mm 4 pot callipers with ventilated discs - brand new year ago, rear 540i callipers with ventilated discs
    Front knuckles Doritech for extra lock, tein tie rods, GKT tech castor arms and GKT Tech lower arms - brand new
    hydraulic brake with 0.650 wilwood pump
    Apex custom coilovers 10/8kg damping adjustable

ENGINE:
    S62B50 with new shells year ago, running Alpha N map , made year ago 401bhp/480NM, exhaust manifolds by Huxley Motorsport, rest of the exhaust by Doritech with V bands for quick removal, stock engine never messed with - same as spare one
    5 speed ZF gearbox without issues like crunching
    TVRacing very light single mass flywheel with custom paddle and Motorsport Helix cover plate - this was brand new and only I did one round prior to fitting - it was around 1k alone
    3.23 rear diff welded solid - never had issue with breaking half shafts with this car - they are very solid
    prop shaft modified to run M3 heavy duty rubber doughnut

INTERIOR:

- E34 M5 clock cluster, steering wheel, kick plates
    - pair Sparco EVO3/2 seats
    - power steering cooler
    - Driftworks harnesses
    - lexan light windows apart of the front which was brand new year ago
    - flocked dashboard
    - M3 EVO servo and pedal box
    - extra gauges for oil/water temp/ oil press / fuel gauge(alloy tank have sender as well)
    - flick switches
    - custom wiring with fuse/relay panel
    - single wiper conversion running e46 compact motor to save weight
    - alloy tank at the back underneath floor pan 35litres with bosh 044 pump and pressure gauge at the bay - all done using proper fuel hoses and AN fittings
    - Zero 2000 plumbed extinguisher mounted with 2 nozzles (driver legs and engine bay)
    - 1kg hand extinguisher
    - small battery with fiberglass box and cut off switch
    - car will be sold with set of staggered throwing stars 8x17 front 9x17 rears
    - fiberglass bonnet with extra spare one
    - spare S62B50 engine
    - loads of spare parts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 jankes, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  2. ragge

ragge Member

Great car and build, good luck :D

3. Mike@TDSW

Mike@TDSW Active Member

Got to be one of my favourite drift cars in the uk
    Glwts

4. M@r]{

M@r]{ Member

Might be doing a boy look but whats the price?

5. Pikey

Pikey Active Member

Why would you not sell the spare engine separately? Seems like exactly the sort of thing you would benefit from selling separately :)

6. jankes

jankes Member

13.5k with spare engine, It either get sold with/without spare engine or will be kept , there is no chance I will break that car.

7. jankes

jankes Member

price drop down to 12.5k

8. fearless phil

fearless phil Member

How much for the spare motor on its own?

9. jankes

jankes Member

not for sale on its own, unless car get sold 1st without spare engine

10. jankes

jankes Member

bumpage

#10 jankes, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  11. fearless phil

fearless phil Member

2000 for the engine what's included with it?