R32 RB25 drift project

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by AnthDay, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Benwalsh91

Benwalsh91 Member

Looks good! What size are the equips?

2. AnthDay

AnthDay Member

there only 8.5, maybe looking to sell them i need funds to get the car running right

3. Aaron-87

Aaron-87 Member

Those equips look spot on, shame they aren't any wider

4. Jay-1992

Jay-1992 New Member

How long is that bloody tunnel!? Love the cheeky pops & bangs!

5. AnthDay

AnthDay Member

Little update on the car i got round to putting the control arm bushes on the car
    [​IMG]

Also iv ended up selling the XXR's and the work equips i had for another set of work equips that have been recently rebuilt
    8j and 9j +22 17's
    looking forward to putting these on the car
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. AnthDay

AnthDay Member

[​IMG] little rest fit

7. Caled

Caled New Member

This car is beautiful, I had a r32 rb25 and I've regretted selling it for years now... The combo of that chassis and that engine is simply amazing and this car has the looks to back it up. I've had nearly every combo of nissan chassis and engines and this really is the best.. Look after that thing bro!!.. ;P

8. Catalin

Catalin Member

Nice car!

9. AnthDay

AnthDay Member

so over the winter iv done a few jobs when the bank has allowed me but not as much as i'd want.

first off the car is sitting better with a little more poke on the front after throwing on some 30mm bolt on spacers

[​IMG]

Now after finding the tubular manifold was cracked to hell iv opted to go back to the original cast at least its one less thing to worry about the car and feels so much better. replaced true leaking clutch master cylinder.

pulled the carpet back to see what the damage was and it need some attenion but only surface rust so i was pleased with that so its now been cleaned up and resprayed

[​IMG]

I got rid of that shoddy and flimsy Japspeed hydro and opted for a stupidly huge bop rally hand brake lock up well though

[​IMG]

so next job is to fit a modded front facing inlet and sort out the pipe work, maybe even invert the intercooler in the process
    [​IMG]

after that for now get the interior back together and get driving it for the summer

I'm thinking of getting a conceptua turbo to run more boost and an ecu but unsure which road to go down with them

so here's a few photos for now
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]