E36 325 more door

Thread in 'Project Cars and Builds Threads' started by deejaywardy, Mar 10, 2014.

1. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Ok so a little bit more progress again today , managed to get the bushes out of the arms , took a while but got there in the end . Got the arms all cleaned up and painted , now just waiting on more funds enter my account and can get bushes ordered lol [emoji106] . Still waiting on my Driftworks braided brake lines to turn up but something else did turn up today , my fluorescent pink handle grip for my hydro [emoji12] .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. StanceChild7

StanceChild7 Member

Yeah, from Alma park, see the beemer parked up in Wyville (I think?)

3. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Ah rite , yeah from up that way , parked there sometimes (missis house) .

4. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Brake hoses have arrived , weather is to shit to do anything at the moment sadly [emoji107]

[​IMG]

5. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

" Past update " couple of pictures from norfolk on 11/04/2015 , big thanks to Lewis Collard as always for the great snaps [emoji106]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

All my bushes are finally here , will update once I've got all the rear end built back up [emoji6]

[​IMG]

7. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Finally got all the back end sorted and back together , bushes fitted , Driftworks braided lines fitted looks a lot better and cleaner [emoji106] finally back on its feet haha , sorry for the shit pictures .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Had to do a gearbox oil change yesterday as the notchy box was starting to annoy me lol . Anyway got these

[​IMG]

Did a 70/30 mix 70% MTL and 30% ATF D4 feels loads loads better now and the "LIFETIME" Haha gearbox oil that was in there was really thin and black as black could be , Glad I got it changed .

SHES ALL READY FOR THE NORFOLK WEEKENDER !!

9. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Got bored today so decided to pop a satin sun strip on and what was left made myself some little light brows [emoji106][emoji12]

[​IMG]

10. neoxmario

neoxmario Member

Why did you mix it that way?

11. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Did a lot of reading online before I did this , you can run either or to be honest but the MTL is a bit thick and the ATF is a bit thin , so a mix of both seems to give you the best option for your region (UK) and offers as little or as much protection as you want . A lot of Americans do a 50/50 and is approved by redline but as we live in the UK I wanted it 70/30 for the extra protection when cold / first drive in the mornings . [emoji106]

12. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Sooooooo did skids at the norfolk weekender , sadly could only skid the Saturday but still had an amazing day with friends and some new faces aswell , lots of closeness , lots of smoke and lots of fun all day [emoji106] . The compact is still yet to step a foot wrong and is performing perfectly [emoji4]

[​IMG]

My mate Jonny wanted to chase me so I did my best with speed but also had to give him lots of smoke haha.

[​IMG]

He did manage to do a touch at one point and his tyres rubbed my paint off [emoji12][emoji106]

[​IMG]

The day was for a great cause and I obviously contributed my pounds to stickers and raffle tickets , plus they did pink and that just meant I had to have them regardless haha .

[​IMG]

Hopefully I will have more epic photos once the photographs get them all uploaded . So here is my final pic so far of the old girl still sat outside all dirty and still full of used and abused rubber as Sunday is a relax day for me so I won't be unloading anything hahaha .

[​IMG]

13. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Couple more photos [emoji4] with thanks to RPMedia

James , Alex and Me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Some more with thanks to J.Harris photography

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

16. deejaywardy

deejaywardy Member

Not updated in a while but not much has changed TBH , she has new boots , stickers , sun strip and my adjustable rear beam should be here soon aswell .she has done plenty more skids and she's still working top notch and still not let me down .

I've booked driftland this year for a private drift day with a load of mates on 4th August , should be a good day got the track for 8 hours and then the same weekend it's the driftland bash so will be watching that .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. tiredhero

tiredhero Member

nice..... like how its now sitting dude... :) subd for some updates

18. Scott_young

Scott_young Member

Never thought I'd say this but i prefer the compact lol.. something cool about them

Keep up the good work

19. jay-young

jay-young Active Member

Love this. Glad to see more compacts popping up. Got a link to that harness bar? After one for mine!

20. Rubber Killers

Verry good. Keep it up